Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDK is not allowed in aliases?
Small problem becomes the big one. It's just a name. Why so stubborn? You have to learn to change and responsible for what you did. This post wouldn't be here if you do.
Peace.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
If you really want to assure that "of HDK" should've been usable for all players , this is what you should've done ;
  • Don't ignore the admins . If an order was made to change your name , change it right away .
  • If you want to justify your case , bring it to the abuse section .
This case should've been avoided by yourself DK . Tough luck , you didn't have the brains to figure that out .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Ghosty, post: 95285, member: 15215 Wrote:This case should've been avoided by yourself DK . Tough luck , you didn't have the brains to figure that out .

If this is the case, you admins should start banning people. Honestly, I have seen tons of no-steamers having tags like HDK. I dont see why someone like DK should get banned for his name when there is people out there with the HDK nosteam tag not even gettign warnings from admins at all.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
He wasn't just banned because of the HDK tag.
Yes, hdk tag was just a side reason, if you know what I mean.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Can we lock this topic now please? :\
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Matt, post: 95303, member: 178 Wrote:He wasn't just banned because of the HDK tag.

What was he banned for then?

Double post

DK, post: 96016, member: 3039 Wrote:What was he banned for then?

Thats what I thought.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
You knew that you were on your last chance. You have had the most chances out of anybody in this community.