Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse: Who gave 'ruplayer' admin?
I can't imagine who thought it would be a good idea to give 'ruplayer' admin. He was beaconing players who still had ample time to do the objectives and were not camping spawn; and then proceeds to camp every map and not do any objectives. He talks crap to players for no reason, and basically acts like a 12 year old. Not to mention he doesn't really speak english so there is no recourse in talking to him.

I have never had any problem with any of the admins on these servers until now.
I say, admins should get a meeting.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
Piling on this issue, he used a spray of a CT skin- I have no evidence but Sporkis was present when I noticed and complained to him.

IE: [Image: decoy_source_ct.gif]
Sucking my fat junk gives you super powers and increases your sex appeal.  Who's up next?
this is the second complaint about him :/

That spray is allowed
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
If you ever see an admin doing questionable things, then please, by all means make a demo of it, otherwise it's just an accusation which is often times hard to prove. All chat, including that with the microphone is recorded in a demo. If you present this sort of evidence, then I don't have to do the she said he said act with people.

If you do not know how to make a demo here's the first result I found on google: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tSq9T4PUHk

All players abide by the same server rules, including admins. If we do find an admin abusing their power, they just like any other player, will be punished. But you're going to have to work with us and present reasonable evidence. This is so we can verify the claims you make and also so the admin cannot deny their actions. It could also just be a misunderstanding with you joining at the wrong time and not getting the big picture of what is going on. This is why it is extremely important to present evidence we can work with. This isn't to say you shouldn't provide background details which aren't present in a demo, as that too, is important.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Also please be sure to control yourself. Do not insult the admin, or complain to that admin. Just switch to the spectating team and record a nice long demo, that has reasonable proof of what you say. And maybe make it a few rounds, not just a coincidental round.  :Smile
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]