Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Friday the 13th
Server: Popular maps #2 (173.231.20.21:27015)
Game: Counter Strike Source
Suspect: Friday the 13th (STEAM_0:1:3258198)
Evidence: http://www.sendspace.com/file/upigth

Tick 15000- Friday runs through a smoke. As far as I can tell, the smoke should have obscured someone who passes by, but Friday still turns around to shoot at the ct. This could possibly either due to using a different dx level than me that makes smokes more translucent or the enemy could have shown up on radar, but seeing how oblivious to it the suspect otherwise is, I find either of these possiblities highly unlikely.

Tick 30000- Friday stands in a smoke scoped in with an auto sniper, looking at a location where cts previously went through. After the smoke dissipates, he takes pop shots at some cts that appear to be otherwise obscured by smoke. Again, perhaps this is because of my dx level, but I doubt it.

Honestly, I was reluctant to post this demo because I don't think it shows just how blatantly Friday the 13th anti-smokes, and I can get more demos if you want, but I'm really frustrated by the fact that such a toxic player with such blatant disregard for the rules has gone this long without being banned.
I was unsuccessful when I tried to take a demo with him. I have 4 or five people who complaint about his ability to see enemies through the smoke. Cheaters are not welcome on our servers.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Make sure you have a very good demo.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse