Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, banned for bhopping, Good bye
ceddeeoo, post: 94638, member: 9052 Wrote:guys dont judge, my aunt play one round and searched "counter strike source bhop script hack" and got me banned pls unban me i swear i never share my account again, i only type "cl_bhop" in console and then boom ban i dont know what happen i dont cheat i got message saying to come to this website but i dont know wat happen one minute i was in game playing with friend and then ban pls help unban

ACCEPTED

[SIZE=3]I understand cuz my cat accidentally put his paw on the keyboard and coincidentally it typed out "bhop script" in google... and i got banned... [/SIZE]

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
ceddeeoo, post: 94638, member: 9052 Wrote:guys dont judge, my aunt play one round and searched "counter strike source bhop script hack" and got me banned pls unban me i swear i never share my account again, i only type "cl_bhop" in console and then boom ban i dont know what happen i dont cheat i got message saying to come to this website but i dont know wat happen one minute i was in game playing with friend and then ban pls help unban

+1 This make perfect sense , we should believe in you and unban you right away . lmao
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Where is mahyar?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
you should give him a second chance. smac "caught" me for eye angle violations. i use mouse acceleration maybe it confused it.
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
I laughed the first time I read one of these excuses in the ban appeal section.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
I don't think it was the hyper scrolling, i was using shift to go faster, I think I was going to fast and SMAC didn't like it. But say what you'd like about my situation.
Hasta la bye bye.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Betty White, post: 94699, member: 16998 Wrote:I don't think it was the hyper scrolling, i was using shift to go faster, I think I was going to fast and SMAC didn't like it. But say what you'd like about my situation.
Best excuse ever.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
lol if you really thought you weren't guilty you would post a ban appeal. You know you were using a script and you know bison will deny you so you will not appeal.
Betty White, post: 93621, member: 16998 Wrote:Say what you'd like about my previous bans, but that last one on these servers, finally made me realize that cheating isn't fun, it ruins others games, and i cant afford to lose my opportunity to play on these server's. I mean, with a 100% attendance rate on these servers and a steady lowering in my rank on the snipers server(currently 43), i think we can all forget about those previous foolish bans. Sad

hmm soo much for turning over a new leaf.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]