Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, banned for bhopping, Good bye
I was banned for bhopping to fast, looks like this is it, shitty, but ok, I'll be leaving the group now on steam.
Whatt
LOL! HDK members are so 'legit'.. I guess this is the 3rd one, isnt it?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Riser, post: 94549, member: 992 Wrote:Whatt
Yeah, I was playing on, office I think, I was bhopping and it said I was using a bot or something, when I just used my mouse wheel, my mouse has the option to enable/disable scroll wheel stop, so I disabled it and I spun the wheel, and bam, banned for a bot, I was banned previously while I let a friend play on my comp and he cheated, and got caught, so I can't come back, shitty, but I guess SMAC thought I was using a bot
Betty White, post: 94551, member: 16998 Wrote:Yeah, I was playing on, office I think, I was bhopping and it said I was using a bot or something, when I just used my mouse wheel, my mouse has the option to enable/disable scroll wheel stop, so I disabled it and I spun the wheel, and bam, banned for a bot, I was banned previously while I let a friend play on my comp and he cheated, and got caught, so I can't come back, shitty, but I guess SMAC thought I was using a bot

Betty White, post: 94548, member: 16998 Wrote:I was banned for bhopping to fast, looks like this is it, shitty, but ok, I'll be leaving the group now on steam.
Hmm...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 94552, member: 3039 Wrote:Hmm...
It's a bummer but I'll live I guess :/
DK, post: 94550, member: 3039 Wrote:LOL! HDK members are so 'legit'.. I guess this is the 3rd one, isnt it?

Since he's perma-banned from the server, can we get him perma-banned from the forum too?
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
J33f, post: 94554, member: 17021 Wrote:Since he's perma-banned from the server, can we get him perma-banned from the forum too?

You're talking about DK right? I was about to post that.
Yes. And Bring Betty back. Lolol. Wink
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
I don't think I'm coming back :'(