Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Boyscout ban appeal
lin3ar, post: 94775, member: 795 Wrote:That likelihood of someone prefiring that shot legitimately with someone exactly behind the wall right when anti-wallhack makes the target visible (your crosshair is also over him) is very low.

And flicking a guy with an awp headshot through the smoke after you've been aiming at chest level the entire time? Must be another coincidence right?
no, you don't get it I prefired at the elbow since my aim isn't 100% accurate I shoot and I miss the elbow and instead hit the wall,now I had no idea there was a guy behind that wall, lets say I was wallhacking why would I shoot at the wall? my enemy didn't even peek not like he peeked and I missed but continued firing at him through the wall there was nobody there when I prefired , and the second demo I was just as surprised as anybody else would be. I have no mousepad I use it on my wooden desktop and the desk has become rugged so my mouse makes awkward movements. I mean I cant do much to prove that I wasn't hacking but it is easy to think somebody is hacking, if you want to get into my pc remotely ill let you
edit:
you were talking about the guy that ran out of t spawn I thought about the on after, so yea the guy that ran out of t spawn was completely random, that round I decided to prefire like I did after for the rest of the round as you can see it in the demo

Double post

dying over here.
M. Bison, post: 94769, member: 359 Wrote:Considering the SourceTV demos as well, I don't see this ban being lifted. You're wasting your time. Wink
The sad part is that the roots are forgiving at times when someone is honest about cheating. Do you realize how silly, your mouse is twitching and going out by giving you random HS aiming points. A hint, we tend to notice when subpar players start playing amazing overnight.
Mr.Tea, post: 94859, member: 1006 Wrote:The sad part is that the roots are forgiving at times when someone is honest about cheating. Do you realize how silly, your mouse is twitching and going out by giving you random HS aiming points. A hint, we tend to notice when subpar players start playing amazing overnight.
lol im not even amazing but I have my days when I do really well
Face it. Your fate is sealed. Give it up! It's a waste of bandwidth.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]