Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Boyscout ban appeal
_RemiX, post: 94739, member: 3519 Wrote:Mine does the same thing all of the time. My laser is going out, i havent been banned. Had this issue for about a year now. I switched to a touch pad and now back to my broken mouse. So the odds of this are unlikely.
I said that could be the part of the reason
http://www.mediafire.com/?3c66ux3ag3ync5y
http://www.mediafire.com/?vsuv4qf51f7gp4h

first demo tick 29200
second demo tick 17000
[Image: 191457_101.png]
lin3ar, post: 94746, member: 795 Wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/?3c66ux3ag3ync5y
http://www.mediafire.com/?vsuv4qf51f7gp4h

first demo tick 29200
second demo tick 17000
seen the demos now ill wait for a response
So, nothing to say?
lin3ar, post: 94763, member: 795 Wrote:So, nothing to say?
the only thing ill say is that these demos are inconclusive, provide me with other demo(s) please, one mr.tea is talking about so I might be able to explain what might have happend
Can you start out by explaining those two ticks?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 94766, member: 359 Wrote:Can you start out by explaining those two ticks?
like I said I see nothing fishy at those ticks, can you explain what you find fishy or suspicious at those ticks?
first demo tick 29200 - You attempt to wall someone who was never actually visible. That alone wasn't what made it suspicious though. The suspicious part is that the shooting begins immediately after the player is about to be visible (anti-wallhack begins to send their data to your client. Only at this point would a waller see the player). This is suggestive of a triggerbot (since your crosshair was over them) or plain wallhack.

second demo tick 17000 - This one is pretty bizarre. Your crosshair is on a player at waist level while they are behind a smoke. The instant you shoot your crosshair flicks to their head. There appears to be minor vector adjustments which continue until the player is confirmed dead (suggestive of an aimbot).

Considering the SourceTV demos as well, I don't see this ban being lifted. You're wasting your time. Wink
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 94769, member: 359 Wrote:first demo tick 29200 - You attempt to wall someone who was never actually visible. That alone wasn't what made it suspicious though. The suspicious part is that the shooting begins immediately after the player is about to be visible (anti-wallhack begins to send their data to your client. Only at this point would a waller see the player). This is suggestive of a triggerbot (since your crosshair was over them) or plain wallhack.

second demo tick 17000 - This one is pretty bizarre. Your crosshair is on a player at waist level while they are behind a smoke. The instant you shoot your crosshair flicks to their head. There appears to be minor vector adjustments which continue until the player is confirmed dead (suggestive of an aimbot).

Considering the SourceTV demos as well, I don't see this ban being lifted. You're wasting your time. Wink
is it the one im trying to kill the guy in elbow? its prefire nor wallhacks or triggerbots, it is outrageous to think that I was hacking at tick 29200 the guy im shooting at in elbow is pure coincidence I decided to prefire nothing more, the second demo 17000 tick was a flick shot
MMgHam, post: 94774, member: 16679 Wrote:is it the one im trying to kill the guy in elbow? its prefire nor wallhacks or triggerbots, it is outrageous to think that I was hacking at tick 29200 the guy im shooting at in elbow is pure coincidence I decided to prefire nothing more, the second demo 17000 tick was a flick shot

MMgHam, post: 94774, member: 16679 Wrote:is it the one im trying to kill the guy in elbow? its prefire nor wallhacks or triggerbots, it is outrageous to think that I was hacking at tick 29200 the guy im shooting at in elbow is pure coincidence I decided to prefire nothing more, the second demo 17000 tick was a flick shot

That likelihood of someone prefiring that shot legitimately with someone exactly behind the wall right when anti-wallhack makes the target visible (your crosshair is also over him) is very low.

And flicking a guy with an awp headshot through the smoke after you've been aiming at chest level the entire time? Must be another coincidence right?