Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist and little girl.
[Image: 999213_3091259216085_1230173805_n.jpg]
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
complete athiests are just as dumb as devout thiests. Both claim to know something that is unknowable.
I'm atheist too, but only because I don't believe in what I don't see. That being said, I keep my mind open for any surprises.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Atheists do not believe that they know that they know something is that unknowable. They do believe there is no supernatural intelligence or god. Nor any magical stories perverse by man to control the masses.

The mistake the atheist made in the story was argue with a little girl.
Even if you dont see, there are indications and supernatural things in this world that science has not explained.
and here we go.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Assassin, post: 95306, member: 2398 Wrote:Even if you dont see, there are indications and supernatural things in this world that science has not explained.
Who says science explains everything? I merely don't believe in a made up deity to explain things that we do not understand.
I think that science is just a way for us to explain things. It doesnt mean that its right, but to us, it makes sense, and thats all that matters. So I dont know what to think of things really...
That's no language for a little girl!!!
[Image: 612953_101.png]