Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosty Night Watch application
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 95067, member: 4142 Wrote:Because it was obvious trolling, because he has been making full of shits for the past few days agaisnt HDK, because he hasn't been contriuable to the community and only has done shits for us, the admins. Because you're just probably blind as fuck and couldn't realize that because you're just as smart as a damn pickle. Because you come here and act like you knew everything about the situation that occured, although you do not since you didn't even have admin powers when DK mis-used his powers. Oh and, us and the roots has been trying to explain the situation to you for the past few days, but sadly you can't read a few sentences. I'm done, have a great day, and again good luck in your future ( N.W or whatever you do )!

It's not about DK's past . It's about perma-banning griefers . I can only see someone get perma-banned for hacking . There's still a way to handle griefers .

Problems should be solved , not eliminated .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Eliminating a problem is a way of solving it.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 95078, member: 835 Wrote:Eliminating a problem is a way of solving it.

Argue that Ghosty. Get facts before you speak. Good luck to your application. Ru is a forgiving person im sure he will let you back in. Seeing as he did leave his own clan once.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 95082, member: 3519 Wrote:Argue that Ghosty. Get facts before you speak. Good luck to your application. Ru is a forgiving person im sure he will let you back in. Seeing as he did leave his own clan once.

Remix is making sense. I mean the thing which is in red. Idk what happened in HDK. So still good lick with your application, we are evaluating it.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
I find it amusing that people take this shit so seriously. I just like interjecting passive-aggressively and then watching the childish mayhem of people like Cas freaking-the-fuck-out.

It's hysterical.

It's also the internet. Who gives a fuck in the long run? Lol.
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
J33f, post: 95097, member: 17021 Wrote:I find it amusing that people take this shit so seriously. I just like interjecting passive-aggressively and then watching the childish mayhem of people like Cas freaking-the-fuck-out.

It's hysterical.

hi j33f ;>
J33f, post: 95097, member: 17021 Wrote:I find it amusing that people take this shit so seriously. I just like interjecting passive-aggressively and then watching the childish mayhem of people like Cas freaking-the-fuck-out.

It's hysterical.

You can't understand why I've wrote a long paragraph to this guy.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 95099, member: 4142 Wrote:You can't understand why I've wrote a long paragraph to this guy.

"It's personal..."
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 95107, member: 9168 Wrote:"It's personal..."

No It's not.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Ghosty, post: 95047, member: 15215 Wrote:If HDK members are not asked to put "of HDK" , why would they get butthurt when a non-member use it ? Wink

DK has been blatantly harassing HDK members, the clan as a whole and besides that admins (and even admitting to it) both in game and in servers. Considering he's been permabanned in the past for hacking and banned multiple times for unruly conduct, I do not see why you are trying to defend him. The "of HDK" thing is what DK is trying to put forth as the only reason he got banned, and you're buying into it like a dumb goat.