[SIZE=15px][FONT=Arial][SIZE=15px][B]ΣZ◦Cσʍþaиγ[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=15px][/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px]FPS.Like.A.Boss[/SIZE][SIZE=11px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px][/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px]War-Lords.net[/SIZE][SIZE=11px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px][/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px][FONT=Arial][SIZE=15px][B]operatorchan[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=15px][/SIZE]

-Why Night Watch : Okay , i know i screwed up by turning my backs on NW . But I really regret joining a gay clan . People makes mistakes . I experienced problems with HDK as an admin banned someone for trolling HDK . This clearly shows they are inconsiderate and gay . Ruplayer was right . I always feel like a family in NW . It suits me well . The clantag is the beauty of Night Watch . It doesn't have to add Ghosty of NW . Its perfect with just Night Watch Ghosty . And to all the members , i hope you all accept me back into the family . I miss you guys .

-About yourself : A student from Malaysia . Plays guitars , piano , drums . A creative person . Tactical mastermind .

Pledge : I promise to stay loyal . Mark my words , I'll defend NW against all stupid trolls from HDK .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Ghosty, post: 94980, member: 15215 Wrote: -Name in game : Ghosty
-Steam id : STEAM_0:1:47372227
-Steam Groups you're in(if any, no benefits) :
ΣZ◦Cσʍþaиγ

FPS.Like.A.Boss

War-Lords.net

operatorchan

-Why Night Watch : Okay , i know i screwed up by turning my backs on NW . But I really regret joining a gay clan . People makes mistakes . I experienced problems with HDK as an admin banned someone for trolling HDK . This clearly shows they are inconsiderate and gay . Ruplayer was right . I always feel like a family in NW . It suits me well . The clantag is the beauty of Night Watch . It doesn't have to add Ghosty of NW . Its perfect with just Night Watch Ghosty . And to all the members , i hope you all accept me back into the family . I miss you guys .

-About yourself : A student from Malaysia . Plays guitars , piano , drums . A creative person . Tactical mastermind .

Pledge : I promise to stay loyal . Mark my words , I'll defend NW against all stupid trolls from HDK .

Good luck but about the part I've colored in red : You were never asked to add "of HDK" in your name.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

turncoat.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Guitar? Piano? Drums? A fellow musician?!? YUS!
– Gᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ.

[Image: latest?cb=20130801185436][Image: 325786_101.png]
You know the drill. We will get back to you shortly after evaluation. Good luck!
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Wait—what?

Ghosty was NW before he was HDK?
Isn't that an auto-no?

Don't get me wrong—Ghosty's a good admin and never done me wrong, but that seems like we're just picking up our own sloppy seconds at that point...
Not to mentioned the used condom that we have to remove from his anus, as per HDK.

I ain't doin' it. I don't do latex.

o_ô
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
J33f, post: 95023, member: 17021 Wrote:Wait—what?

Ghosty was NW before he was HDK?
Isn't that an auto-no?

Don't get me wrong—Ghosty's a good admin and never done me wrong, but that seems like we're just picking up our own sloppy seconds at that point...
Not to mentioned the used condom that we have to remove from his anus, as per HDK.

I ain't doin' it. I don't do latex.

o_ô
Check this thread
http://war-lords.net/threads/ghosty-appl...post-95026
This is the section where we discuss all NW applications, if for any reason you're unable to see it, contact me or cucu or any NW member who's active on forums. Old condoms are recycled and used for various products that are being manufactured throughout the world. You like that feel of your steering wheel in your car, don't you?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
And RU forgot to mention. As a new member, you are the one that has to remove the protection equipment of the other members. You are also not allowed to wear gloves either.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 94981, member: 4142 Wrote:Good luck but about the part I've colored in red : You were never asked to add "of HDK" in your name.

If HDK members are not asked to put "of HDK" , why would they get butthurt when a non-member use it ? Wink
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Ghosty, post: 95047, member: 15215 Wrote:If HDK members are not asked to put "of HDK" , why would they get butthurt when a non-member use it ? Wink

Because it was obvious trolling, because he has been making full of shits for the past few days agaisnt HDK, because he hasn't been contriuable to the community and only has done shits for us, the admins. Because you're just probably blind as fuck and couldn't realize that because you're just as smart as a damn pickle. Because you come here and act like you knew everything about the situation that occured, although you do not since you didn't even have admin powers when DK mis-used his powers. Oh and, us and the roots has been trying to explain the situation to you for the past few days, but sadly you can't read a few sentences. I'm done, have a great day, and again good luck in your future ( N.W or whatever you do )!
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]