Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  ♛Rocky♛ッキ Banned for a year :(
Heya!Cool
Well I am here to re-appeal for a unbanSad . Its been more than a year since, I have been banned from the war servers. The reason was attempt to hack which was due to some files left out from not a genius version of CSS(True Story)Rolleyes . Anyways, the news is I have changed my pc and stuff. Desperately want to play with my old pals on war servers.

Anyways, this is an legitimate ID and been using it for over a time now.
Hope you guys see my love for this site and your servers as I am appealing again after a long time.

NAME:♛Rocky♛ッキ
ID-STEAM_0:0:45414181
Server(ALL)

Love,
Rocky_S (U.K)
Rocky_S, post: 95204, member: 17129 Wrote:Heya!Cool
Well I am here to re-appeal for a unbanSad . Its been more than a year since, I have been banned from the war servers. The reason was attempt to hack which was due to some files left out from not a genius version of CSS(True Story)Rolleyes . Anyways, the news is I have changed my pc and stuff. Desperately want to play with my old pals on war servers.

Anyways, this is an legitimate ID and been using it for over a time now.
Hope you guys see my love for this site and your servers as I am appealing again after a long time.

ID-STEAM_0:0:45414181

Love,
Rocky_S (U.K)

Is this the only STEAM ID you have had or were you previously banned on a different STEAM ID ? Are you using nosteam or steam (for old/new steam IDs) ?
ceddeeoo, post: 95208, member: 9052 Wrote:Is this the only STEAM ID you have had or were you previously banned on a different STEAM ID ? Are you using nosteam or steam (for old/new steam IDs) ?

Well, this is the only steam ID I have now and it is totally an purchased Steam version (legitimate ID). My, flatmate also used to play with this id and sometimes with his cr@acked steam profile which leaded to BAN*Wink .

I had earlier also appealed here, but was rejected(about a year ago). I have moved to U.K from U.S, and have many friends here and back home asking me all the time to come on wars server. I am not in mood of buying a new steam ID.Cool

Thus, giving a try Smile
Lets see what Admin have to say:oops:
APPROVED

I see what you did there.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol