Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: Abrams-transparent.png]
[Image: MG_2908_Sikorsky_UH-60_Blackhawk.jpg]
[Image: Paratrooper%20Drop%20from%20C-130_jpg.jpg]
A few of my work vehicles. That is cool they gave you a company car. A lot of comforts have been invented since your honda. Do you have heated seats and other cool doo dads.
Mr.Tea, post: 95297, member: 1006 Wrote:A few of my work vehicles. That is cool they gave you a company car. A lot of comforts have been invented since your honda. Do you have heated seats and other cool doo dads.

It has the heated seats and Navigation. The cool thing that I really like is the bluetooth that not only lets me talk through the stereo, but I can also stream the music from my phone as well.

The funny thing about this is he told me that my car is not safe. He says that he got the car to protect my brain. o_O
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat, post: 95310, member: 2104 Wrote:It has the heated seats and Navigation. The cool thing that I really like is the bluetooth that not only lets me talk through the stereo, but I can also stream the music from my phone as well.

The funny thing about this is he told me that my car is not safe. He says that he got the car to protect my brain. o_O

Just go to work already=)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Matt, post: 95294, member: 178 Wrote:Better than my work car Sad. I drive a Nissan Navara..
I drive a Navara TechXtreme XD
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Nice nice, enjoy it Smile.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Nice car, good employees always get rewarded! Love that bluetooth, makes it so easy with your phone. Not a fan of heated seats though...damn I hate that!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 95406, member: 15273 Wrote:Not a fan of heated seats though...damn I hate that!

There is a switch to turn that on or off. Wink
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I know, but won't stop me disliking it :p
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Yea I don't like it either, it has a fourth wheel...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Nice car, do they let you use it for personal use. Or are you limited to x amount of miles/year.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]