Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  ZombieReloaded Player is Griefing
1 guy called Dos with the clan tag GNz or something while he is not from that clan but that is not the reason

He was destroying the cades on the map zm_deep_thought_nv and he was shooting the objects but not to barricade, is for the zombies to get us, whe have tried to voteban him with the chat command but whe didnt obviusly get the vote (6/10) Hope whe can get some help here...
Try to get a demo next time. You can also try to contact an admin via say_team @someone is griefing, can an admin come check?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
hmm do you mean the GNRz // clan?
[Image: tumblr_m2g9pbulO11qibz0jo1_400.gif]
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1276311-125-smp-the-official-pixelmon-thread-version-15-released-july-21st-2012-10000-downloads/"][Image: pixelmon.png][/url]
old post srappy.... dos has been per ban but has manage to ban evade. im not gonna say what his new name is im sure he will post on here, he is now registered on the forms
just letting everyone know im not dos..
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
yup just like i said.......
cheaplayer, post: 95536, member: 16783 Wrote:old post srappy.... dos has been per ban but has manage to ban evade. im not gonna say what his new name is im sure he will post on here, he is now registered on the forms
Just letting everyone know dos is no longer permanently banned. I can't find his name on the ban list. btw how do you ban evade?
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input