Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal - The Legendary
[SIZE=12px]Name: The Legendary[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]SteamID: ST[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]EAM_0:1:15456448[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Server: War-Lords Minigame Server.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Well, in the past my previous ban appeals have been rejected/declined. I wanted to say that why should I just buy another CS:S account just to play on one server? Would you buy another CS:S on steam just to play on a server that you were previously banned on the current account you are using? No, you wouldn't, because it would be a waste of money.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]All I'm asking is that you give me another chance, I've been banned about 2 years ago. (And I hope you don't have hunches on me)[/SIZE]
[Image: b_560x95.png]
The Legendary, post: 95738, member: 2155 Wrote:[SIZE=12px]Well, in the past my previous ban appeals have been rejected/declined.[/SIZE]
Indeed.

The Legendary, post: 95738, member: 2155 Wrote:[SIZE=12px]I wanted to say that why should I just buy another CS:S account just to play on one server? [/SIZE]
You lost the right to play on these servers. If you want that right back, then you must pay for it.

The Legendary, post: 95738, member: 2155 Wrote:[SIZE=12px]Would you buy another CS:S on steam just to play on a server that you were previously banned on the current account you are using?[/SIZE]
Depends. If I wanted to play there then yes.

[SIZE=12px]
The Legendary, post: 95738, member: 2155 Wrote:No, you wouldn't, because it would be a waste of money.
[/SIZE]
That's precisely the point. Wasting money is the deterrence.

[SIZE=12px]
The Legendary, post: 95738, member: 2155 Wrote:All I'm asking is that you give me another chance, I've been banned about 2 years ago. (And I hope you don't have hunches on me)
[/SIZE]
You lost your right to play here. You will not be permitted back unless you abide by our policies for doing so.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol