Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience with wL staff
friendly is an understatement
Hedge, post: 95857, member: 16923 Wrote:j33f if i shit on my boss's desk he would laugh and tell me, "now guess what you get to do, clean that shit up"

Video or GTFO.
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
M. Bison, post: 95843, member: 359 Wrote:Aren't you the guy who made a deal with me? IIRC, perm silence if you get in trouble again?

Don't tell me you've forgotten. Rolleyes

That was what I was thinking this whole time.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Hedge, my opinion is, if you feel an unjust has been done or is something that is occurring on a regular basis, please screenshot it or take demos. It is quite hard for us to otherwise take anything under consideration due to the lack of evidence. We do keep an open mind to everything, and there is no admin bias, if you present your case. Take the five days, come back and lets have some fun.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 95871, member: 15378 Wrote:Hedge, my opinion is, if you feel an unjust has been done or is something that is occurring on a regular basis, please screenshot it or take demos. It is quite hard for us to otherwise take anything under consideration due to the lack of evidence. We do keep an open mind to everything, and there is no admin bias, if you present your case. Take the five days, come back and lets have some fun.

It's always fun when you're around cucu!

When I come back I have a surprise for you all Wink

This new mouse is gonna set a record in wL servers. it can do ANYTHING, and yes, I mean even toast your strudel.
Hedge, post: 95958, member: 16923 Wrote:It's always fun when you're around cucu!

When I come back I have a surprise for you all Wink

This new mouse is gonna set a record in wL servers. it can do ANYTHING, and yes, I mean even toast your strudel.
My strudel needs toasting every now and then! Just make sure to bring some dessert wine!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
[Image: tumblr_lv77688jZA1qcbby3o1_250.gif]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]