Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience with wL staff
70% of you I noticed are really shitty admins, and that's just being honest. You would make great police officers that everyone wants dead.
nice proof and demos, they will be reviewed shortly.
I banned him for 5 days for multiple reasons that you can grab into one bunch and call it ignoring administrators.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Thanks for answering my thread mate, glad you chose to do it here. I think a 5 day ban is completely over the top, just because YOU in particular have a problem with me.

nuff said
I feel a buttburned player.Guessing it was disrespecting admins and not following rules?
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Neo//._., post: 95823, member: 14824 Wrote:I feel a buttburned player.Guessing it was disrespecting admins and not following rules?

you're right, the buttburned player is ruplayer
Quote:you're right, the buttburned player is ruplayer
Hedge, post: 95815, member: 16923 Wrote:70% of you I noticed are really shitty admins, and that's just being honest. You would make great police officers that everyone wants dead.

[Image: 3p0pd4.jpg]
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Neo//._., post: 95825, member: 14824 Wrote:[Image: 3p0pd4.jpg]

That's cute, did you make it yourself?
Gonna quote so this:
Hedge, post: 95815, member: 16923 Wrote:70% of you I noticed are really shitty admins, and that's just being honest. You would make great police officers that everyone wants dead.
Doesn't turn into this.
Hedge, post: 92658, member: 16923 Wrote:.

Double post

your arguments are invalid

An apology won't save you on this one. You have a trend forming of talking back to admin. Probably should look in the mirror. If different cops keep arresting you....you are probably breaking the law. Be advised no good will come from talking back to admin in game. Your chat privileges can be removed and you will be removed if you try to bypass them by talking with your name. No warnings necessary because you have already been told and disciplined for this before.

Have a great day!Smile
Mr. Tea talks to me in a respective manner, I like that.

I wasn't looking to apogize, Mr. Tea. I know what I did.
I don't regret it for a second. Why would I do it in the first place?

I pushed my limits and I had it coming, but what fun is the internet without trolling?
lighten up a bit and enjoy yourself.