Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  New Account
You see when you appeal your ban, it's under the assumption that you have turn over a new leaf and have decided to play without cheats. The fact that you cheated in other servers during your appeal process shows a disregard for the rules of our servers. And that's why it was rejected.
JumbOlaya, post: 96182, member: 956 Wrote:You see when you appeal your ban, it's under the assumption that you have turn over a new leaf and have decided to play without cheats. The fact that you cheated in other servers during your appeal process shows a disregard for the rules of our servers. And that's why it was rejected.

Right, but the original thread was made THURSDAY and I haven't touched my old steam since. That's why I don't understand this.
dwittyxmasta, post: 96184, member: 17150 Wrote:Right, but the original thread was made THURSDAY and I haven't touched my old steam since. That's why I don't understand this.

While your appeal was created Thursday, you did state you were banned awhile ago. During the time proceeding after the ban, you still had access to your cheats, but on servers other than warlords.
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
dwittyxmasta, post: 96184, member: 17150 Wrote:Right, but the original thread was made THURSDAY and I haven't touched my old steam since. That's why I don't understand this.
A timezone difference may explain why the date is beyond the time of appeal.

dwittyxmasta, post: 96181, member: 17150 Wrote:What does that have to do with anything? It was my old account... which I was banned on. So I got a new clean account. I don't get it :/
Being forced to buy a new steam account is a deterrent, but it is not effective against everyone. We are only interested in whether you will continue to cheat or not.

We know that:
1). You have been cheating for months.
2). You were banned from multiple servers.
3). Your last ban occurred within 24 hours of your appeal here.
4). You were never a regular of our server.

There's nothing gluing you to our servers. To me, a subsequent ban would be trivial to you. So I don't see anything deterring further cheating.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 96204, member: 359 Wrote:A timezone difference may explain why the date is beyond the time of appeal.

Being forced to buy a new steam account is a deterrent, but it is not effective against everyone. We are only interested in whether you will continue to cheat or not.

We know that:
1). You have been cheating for months.
2). You were banned from multiple servers.
3). Your last ban occurred within 24 hours of your appeal here.
4). You were never a regular of our server.

There's nothing gluing you to our servers. To me, a subsequent ban would be trivial to you. So I don't see anything deterring further cheating.

I haven't been cheating for months though... It was for like 2 days...
Bans spread over months? Yeah, okay...

[Image: h3ED83EA4]
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol