Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dog died today
WHAT? I've lost 3 dogs and i didnt feel shit for them, maybe I'm too cold yo...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 96093, member: 3039 Wrote:WHAT? I've lost 3 dogs and i didnt feel shit for them, maybe I'm too cold yo...

you're a sick mother fucker obviously
I know pain. But I haven't experienced of pet-loss pain and I never want it to happen
And sorry to hear that...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain, post: 96122, member: 1105 Wrote:I know pain. But I haven't experienced of pet-loss pain and I never want it to happen
And sorry to hear that...

For those of you who don't know the feeling, a loss of a cherished pet is like a death in the family.
It's a pain like no other, the only cure is time, and you'll never have a family member like the one you lost.
Unfortunately death is part of life, sorry for your loss.

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
But I can feel it. Really feel it after my dog was attack by another fleabag which is bigger than him. Injuries are happened most to his right eye. His eyeball was out of Its lid. The other side was epidemic too and it was bleeding. I cried. It set me to rage and went to and kick that motherfucker in the eye and everywhere of Its body until Its owner admitted Its fault and pay all medical treatment. Till today I can see 3-flaws scar under his eye. But thanks to the vet. His eyes are both okay.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
I love my dog, I still think of her as a pup eventhough she's getting old. Sorry to hear Sad
Knowpain, post: 96127, member: 1105 Wrote:But I can feel it. Really feel it after my dog was attack by another fleabag which is bigger than him. Injuries are happened most to his right eye. His eyeball was out of Its lid. The other side was epidemic too and it was bleeding. I cried. It set me to rage and went to and kick that motherfucker in the eye and everywhere of Its body until Its owner admitted Its fault and pay all medical treatment. Till today I can see 3-flaws scar under his eye. But thanks to the vet. His eyes are both okay.

damn that's amazing. dog fights can get pretty brutal if there's a mean dog involved.

Double post

Sorry for your loss homie. Never a good thing to see.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

God may help that cute guy to rest in peace. Smile I love dogs alot myself. Sorry for your loss.