Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dog died today
11 years old, sweetest dog in the world, male.

German shepherd and Chow mix,
never bit a single person, most friendliest, loving dog in the world.

He had a bleeding tumor and wasn't getting any better.

I went with him to the vet as he was given the shots,
I wish i could unlive this moment.    

Double post

Sorry about your loss. I know how easy it is to get attached to your pets and the pain you feel when their time here is over.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat, post: 96032, member: 2104 Wrote:Sorry about your loss. I know how easy it is to get attached to your pets and the pain you feel when their time here is over.

It just doesn't feel fair, you know?

Only 11 years old.
Why do dogs have to die so young?
I'm heartbroken
Hedge, post: 96033, member: 16923 Wrote:It just doesn't feel fair, you know?

Life is cruel sometimes. We just learn to get through it. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Yeah that's sad, 11 years old is old in dogs terms. Its like 60 plus converted in human years.

Can't the tumor be taken out?
ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 96037, member: 1732 Wrote:Yeah that's sad, 11 years old is old in dogs terms. Its like 60 plus converted in human years.

Can't the tumor be taken out?

The doctor said even if we did surgery to remove the tumor there would only be a 10 percent chance of him surviving. The choice was either let him be in pain and get the surgery and possibly lose him or just let him go easy.
Hedge, sorry to hear bro! It can't be easy for you, I had a dog taken away from me in the early years of his life when I was young too! Hang in there!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I'm sure the human race will eventually be able to genetically modify dogs to live longer, or at least clone them.

Sorry for your loss.
eventually when none of it matters anymore lol
i think i never had a pet but i can feel the pain through which u r passing right now...ur words says it all.......so sad Sad
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]