Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ruplayer abusing admin as usual
_RemiX, post: 96370, member: 3519 Wrote:Nationalism may not be a rule. However it clearly states not following an admins request is. Ru happens to be Russian so that is a racist comment in my eyes. The fact you offended him and he told you to stop then you continued to press the issue warrants a ban.

For some reason i doubt you got banned for saying russia sucks. The continued flame about his nationality after being told to stop im sure was his reason. I would of done the same thing. Doesnt matter if it was towards an admin or a player. NO forms of Racism is allowed. Enjoy your vacation. Its summer plenty of fun things to do.

No forms of racism allowed huh? Go read a book please Russian is not a race

Double post

I can
Moriarty, post: 96369, member: 9168 Wrote:Not happening. This ban appeal thread is dirty all around, too many not involved parties posted who hold grudge on me for the past bans. Every single ban that I issued to you hedge or helmut was justified. I personally gave hedge a second chance and unbanned him before after he apologized. I try to make sense in every action that I commit, but I am not going to discuss it with neither one of you. Please stay away from abuse/appeal threads. Any further details will be discussed in admin section. I can guarantee that your 1 month ban will stay, I can also guarantee that it will become permanent if you keep stalking me.
I can almost guarantee that it wont because I was wrongfully banned and you are just power hungry, well see what happens when Bison is on
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
Devious, post: 96371, member: 1191 Wrote:No forms of racism allowed huh? Go read a book please Russian is not a race

When you say it to offend someone's country of origin it turns racist. Why dont you look past the fact you flamed him from his country of origin and realize he told you to stop and you flamed harder. Clearly you offended him when you brought his country into it. When an admin tells you to stop flaming because someone is offended i would stop. If not expect more bans to come.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 96373, member: 3519 Wrote:When you say it to offend someone's country of origin it turns racist. Why dont you look past the fact you flamed him from his country of origin and realize he told you to stop and you flamed harder. Clearly you offended him when you brought his country into it. When an admin tells you to stop flaming because someone is offended i would stop. If not expect more bans to come.

No it does not turn racist. That is not at all what racism is. People talk shit about other countries every day in all our servers and it is not against the rules. Repeated harassment and talking thrash to an admin repeatedly is against the rules, sure, but ruplayer banned DVS for "Inappropriate language", which DVS did not at any time commit. People troll me for being french all the time and I don't care. ruplayer claimed "nationalism is against the rules" which it is not.
helmut^, post: 96379, member: 943 Wrote:ruplayer is in over his head. It's arguable that perhaps the 24 hour ban was justified (which I don't think it was), but the 1 month ban..? It's now in Bison's hands to see if ruplayer will still have admin.

If he does im done with wL

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)

_RemiX, post: 96370, member: 3519 Wrote:Nationalism may not be a rule. However it clearly states not following an admins request is. Ru happens to be Russian so that is a racist comment in my eyes. The fact you offended him and he told you to stop then you continued to press the issue warrants a ban.

For some reason i doubt you got banned for saying russia sucks. The continued flame about his nationality after being told to stop im sure was his reason. I would of done the same thing. Doesnt matter if it was towards an admin or a player. NO forms of Racism is allowed. Enjoy your vacation. Its summer plenty of fun things to do.

+ 1
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
ceddeeoo, post: 96377, member: 9052 Wrote:Repeated harassment and talking thrash to an admin repeatedly is against the rules, sure, but ruplayer banned DVS for "Inappropriate language"..

Would you rather him change it to flaming an Admin after being told to stop. Ether way he will be banned. I see nothing wrong with what he did.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
ceddeeoo, post: 96377, member: 9052 Wrote:Repeated harassment and talking thrash to an admin repeatedly is against the rules, sure, but ruplayer banned DVS for "Inappropriate language"
Just so you know, I changed the reason in SB. The inappropriate language was the most suitable out of those that were on the list, but many times I ban violators for one of the reasons in the ban list and then change it to the actual reason.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 96385, member: 9168 Wrote:Just so you know, I changed the reason in SB. The inappropriate language was the most suitable out of those that were on the list, but many times I ban violators for one of the reasons in the ban list and then change it to the actual reason.

I guess violators are people who you talk shit to and then when they do it back you ban them... you're a big boy

A one month ban for trolling an admin excessively is clearly the result of a personal revenge and vendetta. There is wrong on both sides here. There is no way the one month ban will stay, it will be reduced to one week. When a player trolls me in a server, I warn them then kick them and they get the picture. Ruplayer went straight to a one week ban after the warning. That's bloody outrageous.

What really should have happened would be a 24hr ban MAXIMUM (and that is even LARGELY EXCESSIVE in my opinion) for devious disregarding an admin. Then a one week ban at the most for the picture DVS posted on the forums.
ceddeeoo, post: 96397, member: 9052 Wrote:A one month ban for trolling an admin excessively is clearly the result of a personal revenge and vendetta. There is wrong on both sides here. There is no way the one month ban will stay, it will be reduced to one week. When a player trolls me in a server, I warn them then kick them and they get the picture. Ruplayer went straight to a one week ban after the warning. That's bloody outrageous.

What really should have happened would be a 24hr ban MAXIMUM (and that is even LARGELY EXCESSIVE in my opinion) for devious disregarding an admin. Then a one week ban at the most for the picture DVS posted on the forums.

You are Jr Admin. We started off at the point where you questioned legitimacy of this ban and ended up where you agreed that the ban has a place to be. Please, leave it up to my discretion on the length of the ban. I got this. Thanks.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]