Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ruplayer abusing admin as usual
Posting those pictures in here, does not help your case at all.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Moriarty, post: 96407, member: 9168 Wrote:You are Jr Admin. We started off at the point where you questioned legitimacy of this ban and ended up where you agreed that the ban has a place to be. Please, leave it up to my discretion on the length of the ban. I got this. Thanks.

This thread is about your potential abuse of adminship and I was a witness to everything to happened. I'm going to give my input about the case the way I see it. I did question the legitimacy of the ban because you put the reason as "Inappropriate Language", of which there was ABSOLUTELY NONE. Then you went back and changed it. This is not a ban appeal. I'm done about this subject, it's just leaving a very sour taste in my mouth, all of it.
Eternal, post: 96415, member: 478 Wrote:Posting those pictures in here, does not help your case at all.
Also doesn't change the facts about what happened Smile
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
Devious, that is an irl picture of Ruplayer. Continue to post that on this forums and you may see your ban extended. It keeps being deleted for a reason.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 96418, member: 3519 Wrote:Devious, that is an irl picture of Ruplayer. Continue to post that on this forums and you may see your ban extended. It keeps being deleted for a reason.
Link to rule please?
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
Well, if I'm not mistaken, the people who need to handle this, aren't even on. They can't do something when they're not even on the forum.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but your constant spamming of that picture is inappropriate and is getting annoying. You could've just waited, as many do sometimes, for it to be resolved, but instead this is happening.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

The senior staff members will look into this situation and take action then. Please refrain from anymore excessive trolling until this has been resolved.

Thank you for your cooperation.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
The pictures were out of line, and you continued to post them. As others have said we weren't even online, but I think you've made up your mind anyway.
You guys (all of you here, admins and regulars) need to stop fucking shit up when I'm on vacation. Let me sleep in peace for fuck's sake.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Hedge, post: 96634, member: 16923 Wrote:THIS IS SO TRUE.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF REPORTING ADMINS IF THERE IS NEVER A SOLUTION?
You guys just argue how RIGHT you are, You're just like american congress.
Worthless, and nothing we can do about it. GG

And yet, you've convinced yourselves that if you act like that, you'll get what you want.

Undecided
(° ‿ ° ✿)