Poll: Is thavs a retard? Show Results
Yes
34 79.07%
No
9 20.93%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Srs question: how many of you think thavs/striker is a huge retard?
It clearly said kicked and banned "shokkk" and not abcdefuck... in the demo...
lin0x, post: 98083, member: 17120 Wrote:It clearly said kicked and banned "shokkk" and not abcdefuck... in the demo...

He used the name shokkk after to join games on net because he knew that if he uses abcdefuck in games on net again, he will get banned again.
thavs you are worst counter strike player in history i highly recommend getting some cheats quick
lin0x, post: 98083, member: 17120 Wrote:It clearly said kicked and banned "shokkk" and not abcdefuck... in the demo...
DareDevil, post: 98085, member: 16627 Wrote:He used the name shokkk after to join games on net because he knew that if he uses abcdefuck in games on net again, he will get banned again.
lol i am till now banned for the inappropriate name......it doesnt matter which ever name i use till 20....i will be banned....so at the time of recording the demo(by daredevil) i used shokkk ..and as i was alresady banned for abcdefuck..it showed banned..noobs......no hacks......full legit
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
lol this guy isn't fearless
using swear words and stuffs... like a pussy
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Conclusion : Thavs is just a kid who craves for attention . He gets attention by being a fucktard .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
How could he have thought of that?
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Inb4 myg0t
Motherboard: 990FX Sabertooth

Processor: Amd FX-8150 8 core 4.2 ghz

Ram: 16GB 1600 DDR3 Vengeance

Video: GTX 680 SC+

HDD: Western Digital 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB cahe duo core (Black Edition) ----------------------- Soon to add a Hybrid Drive

Power Supply: 1000Watt 80 Gold Modular

Case: Antec 900 (4 fans) -- Soon to add a water cooling unit
Bison thinks hes a retard (click Yes on poll option). CASE CLOSED
Thavs is only entertaining when he's talking non-sense. Then after a while it gets boring, then annoying, then gets irritating to the point where you've had enough then you lay down the hammer where he gets red-hot mad. By the way, why such a bad KDR?