Poll: Is thavs a retard? Show Results
Yes
34 79.07%
No
9 20.93%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Srs question: how many of you think thavs/striker is a huge retard?
I still play CAL everyday. It's legit.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I can neither accept nor deny your questions of extreme stupidity.
Motherboard: 990FX Sabertooth

Processor: Amd FX-8150 8 core 4.2 ghz

Ram: 16GB 1600 DDR3 Vengeance

Video: GTX 680 SC+

HDD: Western Digital 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB cahe duo core (Black Edition) ----------------------- Soon to add a Hybrid Drive

Power Supply: 1000Watt 80 Gold Modular

Case: Antec 900 (4 fans) -- Soon to add a water cooling unit
iNSANE, post: 97919, member: 17109 Wrote:I know a lot of the cheats that are out for css. Since I'm a regular at d3/hf/and a lot more hacking sites. But I have never ever heard of this "xHIT" you are talking about. and pls. just stop where you are.
lol ......u think that its a public cheat!!!!!..lol...its private..u wont get it by searching in google or anything.....u can get it only if u have the direct link

Double post

Riser, post: 97925, member: 992 Wrote:Where did you copy that from? CAL is no more active.

nerd

Double post

Anyway I'm done with this thread, you're just making a bigger fool of yourself. I'll just use the ignore function on you till you learn to stop being such a huge fucking faggot.
yea i copy-pasted it from official xHIT site.......coded by E y E <3 and eyehack'........and i am also one of the junior coders ;P
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Shokkk, post: 97938, member: 16525 Wrote:lol ......u think that its a public cheat!!!!!..lol...its private..u wont get it by searching in google or anything.....u can get it only if u have the direct link

Double post

yea i copy-pasted it from official xHIT site.......coded by E y E <3 and eyehack'........and i am also one of the junior coders ;P

You made me burst out laughing,now spaghetti is all over my screen now,but seriously,no retard like you could code.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
He prove that he's a retard in his own flame thread . LOL
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Is this him being normal or is he acting retarded?
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
MMgHam, post: 97914, member: 16679 Wrote:

Double post

oooooooooo.......fk u to.......oooo yu r a god's facinating creature oooooooooo............fk u to....ooooooo lil mutherfucker

Heyy hey hey, Calm down boi. I bet you don't want to lose your steam accounts.

Hey Thavs, It's not matter what they say, I like you and that's whats up.
Hostage, post: 97948, member: 4929 Wrote:Hey Thavs, It's not matter what they say, I like you and that's whats up.
Be careful thavs. He's trying to get into your pants.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
lol wut?
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Riser, post: 97925, member: 992 Wrote:Where did you copy that from? CAL is no more active.

nerd
This cheat was probably pre-orangebox. o_O
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol