Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy 7 Remake - HD for PC
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Arrives On PC With Discount
Author: Pete Haas[Image: final_fantasy_7_45678.jpg]
Today Square Enix announced that they've re-released their best-selling RPG Final Fantasy 7 on the PC. For a limited time, gamers can purchase FF7 at a discount.

In Final Fantasy 7, a ex-soldier named Cloud joins with a rebel group known as AVALANCHE to fight the evil Shinra Corporation. As it turns out, though, Shinra is the least of their worries. Cloud and a diverse group of companions (including a dude with a machinegun for a hand, a talking dog and a teenage ninja) must travel across the world to stop the mysterious warrior Sephiroth.

The updated version of FF7 introduces cloud saves as well as achievements. A new Character Booster allows you to max out your character's hit points, mana points, or gold at the press of a button. The graphics, on display in the screenshots below, seem a bit smoother than they used to be but don't expect current-gen quality.

FF7 is available exclusively through the Square Enix Store. From now until September 12th, they're selling the game for $9.99 / €9.99 / £7.99. After September 12th, it'll cost $11.99 / €12.99 / £9.99.

I am so upset nobody told me this game was remade!!! CHRIST... when I saw this old news I went haywire! I just bought it!

Also, good news is they are remaking 8 for PC as well. Release is later this year boys and girls. Oh nostalgia level at an all time HIGH!

Double post

Direct link to Square Enix Shop to find this game (if you search for it you will never find it, swear to God these people can make games but not search engines)

http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sq...Cp_z6M_yXs
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
replayed through it a few years ago on my ps3. it was 4 or 5$ on the PSN though not 10
Downloaded. /hump/
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
hey, if they accept paypal (i don't know if they do) I would so buy this.
One of my most favorite games in my LIFE - for $12 (or $9) It'll BE WELL WORTH IT!!!

Warden
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile