Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DE_custom maps into pop maps #2
I wanted to ask if we can put the custom maps that we had in pop #1 into pop #2 so that we can nominate them and see if people will try em out through voting.
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
But we added them to popular maps 1 per your request and you let it be on it's own. So popular maps 1 was always dead. Not blaming you or anything, but it's not likely that we're going to risk with already successful server for that.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
pop maps was dead before the custom map change lol. the custom maps have NOTHING to do with it being dead.. and having a different map for 20 minutes wont destroy a server. you never know it might turn out well ru. infact no matter what short term changes we do, i know the staff can get wL to be populated if thats the concern. plus warlords attracts tons of beginners/lower level players, i dont think they will rage over a new map like competitive league players usually do.
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

Pop maps was dead not because of the custom maps..Pop maps was dead because pop maps 2 was too well-established.

I'm in with adding a few maps, maybe not all.

There are a few huge and fun maps in the custom maps.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Maybe something like cod4_vacant would be popular on pop maps since there is a lot of people who plays cod.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

ya specialyl when u have 40 players ingame it really helps to have bigger maps instead of a buncha people spawn camping or afraid to go pass choke points. maps like inferno are just ridiculous to me with 45 people. unless u can lead 15 people to rush bananaa, no one will go cause theres 10 CTs just storming it.

I was away for awhile, so I not familiar with what's been happening on the servers, but there's a couple custom maps I would love to see on either of those servers.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!