Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  pppmuzik-x1- aka kcahiemnab-x1- suspected cheater
Just a little reminder, this is a report thread, not a debate thread. If anything, take it through PMs, k? Smile
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
debates over mich admitted he was terrible thus negating his entire argument. anyway, back to the topic of this player being a suspected cheater so someone provide some sort of evidence either for or against the accusation or just dgaf.

P.S. mich i do know for a fact he was once cal-i for W.E.W. aka Weekend Warriors and was on the main 5 when they were dominating the league but im not sure who he played cevo p for. this was YEARS ago though so of course he is rustier/worse and could potentially be cheating
matt leonard, post: 100256, member: 17197 Wrote:debates over mich admitted he was terrible thus negating his entire argument. anyway, back to the topic of this player being a suspected cheater so someone provide some sort of evidence either for or against the accusation or just dgaf.

P.S. mich i do know for a fact he was once cal-i for W.E.W. aka Weekend Warriors and was on the main 5 when they were dominating the league but im not sure who he played cevo p for. this was YEARS ago though so of course he is rustier/worse and could potentially be cheating

How dumb are you ? Everyone's been telling you "record a demo" for a month and you're still crying in this thread.

His steam ID only has CAL-open exp. What's your point ? You say he has another STEAM ID and account with cevo-p and cal-i experience, yet you haven't provided it (and you can easily find it on GameMe by just looking up the in-game name he used).

If he actually does in fact have cevo-p and cal-i experience, wouldn't it make sense that he's actually good ? I don't see what you're trying to bring to your argument that he cheats by saying he was pro, if anything it negates your argument.

Also, mich is better than you. deal with it
matt leonard, post: 100256, member: 17197 Wrote:debates over mich admitted he was terrible thus negating his entire argument. anyway, back to the topic of this player being a suspected cheater so someone provide some sort of evidence either for or against the accusation or just dgaf.

Mich is terrible in his sense, but still a lot better than your average pubber/open player.

Doesn't negate his argument.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
This debate is between matt's ego and matt's reason. No one else should feel obligated to participate.