Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  pppmuzik-x1- aka kcahiemnab-x1- suspected cheater
handle: pppmuzik-x1- or kcahiemnab-x1-
steamid: 0:1:78185 (he has come in on anotehr steamid which had pretty intense legit-proof league experience (cal-I and cevo-p experience but i was unable to get the digits, but that may have been someone else ) i think he is definitely cheating and not pro. not sure though

OK guys so this pppmuzik-x1- guy who now changed his name to kcahiemnab-x1- (which is banmeihack backwards) is really shady i mean this guy is either a fuckin pro or he walls to the max. he knows where everyone is and pulls off like 8 or 9 kills a round when he toggles on.. either hes toggling or he is a pro. once again this guy is sketch and i havent had time to get a solid demo but i think you guys should definitely look into him. he plays on wL pop maps #2 and sometimes wL 24/7 d2. idk what other info you guys would like but thats all i know. everyone on the server always calls him a waller and no1 is doing anything about it. come on admins

and he always goes afk which i assume is when he is toggling his cheats. also he often has bad games and bad rounds which makes me think he sucsk without his hacks or he is just not giving a fuck but id go with cheats
Please provide a demo for us to evaluate him. thank you
i dont have time to pos a demo. he has already been banned once i think there is something fishy going on. you guys are admins you should be responsible to censor someone who has a community-wide suspicion of cheats and record a demo/watch him yourselves. its not the player responsibility, our responsibility is only to bring it to your attention
That's their responsibility but why not demo him if you had a chance. They can't be online 24/7 and if they are online, they still need to find him just to demo him. His steam id suggests that he is playing longer than most of us but it's not relevant if you have a demo.
This sub-forum is for legitimate reports only. If you make a report without evidence, it only hinders the process because the cheater becomes aware that he is suspected and will lay low or even stop playing until this thread has blown over.
I banned him in the past. The demo turned out to be inconclusive (interp differences made the demo seem conclusive).

http://war-lords.net/threads/pppmuzik1g-...oved.8039/
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
DK, post: 97349, member: 3039 Wrote:FOR CEREAL? Bro, who cares about csS hackers? Only the shitties still playing it. Move on to GO. After I got banned I discovered so that many regulars cheat.. From scripting to wall/aim/no-smoke and etc. their cheats are undetectable even ESEA.
Got any demos or suspects you'd like to point out in particular?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
So whats the update? Do I need to get a demo? Has anyone spectated him/tried recording him? Anything?
Canister, post: 24402, member: 1 Wrote:To report a hacker please provide the server the hacker is hacking in. Post the game that is being played in. Lastly post the user info so we can track down who it is.

Provide proof to our staff because if there is no proof there is nothing we can do. Take a video recording of the incident or provide chat logs.

Sample post:

Server: 215.65.34.1
Game: Counter strike source
Suspected hacker's name: hackattack121
Evidence: (Proof here with a link to watch the video or chat logs)
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
matt leonard, post: 97631, member: 17197 Wrote:Do I need to get a demo?

yessir
Motherboard: 990FX Sabertooth

Processor: Amd FX-8150 8 core 4.2 ghz

Ram: 16GB 1600 DDR3 Vengeance

Video: GTX 680 SC+

HDD: Western Digital 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB cahe duo core (Black Edition) ----------------------- Soon to add a Hybrid Drive

Power Supply: 1000Watt 80 Gold Modular

Case: Antec 900 (4 fans) -- Soon to add a water cooling unit