Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hedgehog out
Spartacus, post: 97479, member: 1060 Wrote:try that out at [email protected] get warned even for saying "damn" or "shit".just ask creative.

anyway its not a perm ban...

btw take care hedge,

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=31k_DB8KVQM[/video]

its a wild world.
They talk about God, that's why.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
You guys have been my #1 server in the past years even since webkillers went out.

I'm sure I'll come back but with moderation. I won't stick around if I see ruplayer or tea in the server, that's for sure.
Hedge, post: 97432, member: 16923 Wrote:Thanks for playing with me guys,

As of now I'm dismissing myself from war-lords servers,

Feel free to add me on steam, though. = sakitsaws

As long as Mr. Tea or ruplayer have anything to do with the way things go on wL community, I have 0 interest in playing. I can't have any kind of fun around these guys. I'll find a server that suits me better.

have fun everyone, it's been great.

Sincerely,
[SIZE=22px]ʢʱʶᵒᵑꜟᶝ the Hedgehog[/SIZE]
whats wrong with you guys , ru isnt that bad of a person considering the amount of complains of him on the forums, but tea is actually really fucking anoying he pisses people off makes them retaliate and then bans for shitty reasons.
MMgHam, post: 97559, member: 16679 Wrote:whats wrong with you guys , ru isnt that bad of a person considering the amount of complains of him on the forums, but tea is actually really fucking anoying he pisses people off makes the retaliate and then bans for shitty reasons.
No, me!
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 97561, member: 9168 Wrote:No, me!
you and tea having a competition?
Ru be going:
[Image: 20110702145627_challenge_accepted1.jpg]
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I find it amusing that people who are permanently banned for cheating still participate in the forums.
Mr.Tea, post: 97564, member: 1006 Wrote:I find it amusing that people who are permanently banned for cheating still participate in the forums.
lol i still play on wls
MMgHam, post: 97565, member: 16679 Wrote:lol i still play on wls

Don't worry, you won't be for long.
Mr.Tea, post: 97566, member: 1006 Wrote:Don't worry, you won't be for long.
and what makes you so sure