• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hedgehog out
Seems like Boyscout got VACed.

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/1147325
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 97568, member: 15378 Wrote:Seems like Boyscout got VACed.

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/1147325
yep, cheats arent worth it in the end.
MMgHam, post: 97567, member: 16679 Wrote:and what makes you so sure
Just watch.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 97570, member: 9168 Wrote:Just watch.
i dont think you have a chance of cathing me, because the computer that i am using right now isnt the one i use to play on wls. in fact its a different internet connection, i never go on your forums, and i dont cheat on it and its in a different location(my new appt). So good luck have fun!

Double post

MMgHam, post: 97571, member: 16679 Wrote:i dont think you have a chance of catching me, because the computer that i am using right now isnt the one i use to play on wls. in fact its a different internet connection, i never go on your forums, and i dont cheat on it and its in a different location(my new appt). So good luck have fun!
You are so naive. Coming here and trolling us saying that you evaded our ban is your first mistake.
btw i have no interest in wls anymore nor do i have interest in hacking but i go on your servers just to let you know that i can and you wont be able to catch me.

Double post

Moriarty, post: 97573, member: 9168 Wrote:You are so naive. Coming here and trolling us saying that you evaded our ban is your first mistake.
im not trolling anybody, im just put the facts out there. but you guys are wrong too spying on people without their knowledge, and judging and treating them based on what they have looked up on the internet, i dont think that is acceptable or that anybody else who play on your servers and sign's up on you're forums would disagree with me.
We don't spy on people. Not treating you or anyone, it's just the way it works, you cheat on our servers and we make everything possible to make sure that you are banned and not a treat anymore. Trolling, is when you come on forums and proudly announce that you changed your information and can now join our servers from another account. This will be ended soon.
The cops are at my door trying to get someones stuff back that isnt even on my lease and i can charge them with trespassing. The cops have just as much rights coming into my apartment without a warrant as to you ruplayer, have to do anything about boyscout playing on wL's if he wants to.
GL in life bro. Switch to CSGO. CSS sucks now.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
MMgHam, post: 97567, member: 16679 Wrote:and what makes you so sure
Maybe Tea or You or Both of you won't stay here too long.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.