Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  unban request
Name: Dendroid
Steam ID: [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:1:8968051[/SIZE]
Servers : WL Global Ban

Hello,

Last time i played on a WL server was a couple years ago (i think). Either way, my co-worker and myself were both playing next to each other, we were on the same team, we were the last ones alive, one of us had died and the other was guiding the other player. This is considered to be ghosting as we all know. I do apologize for that stupid mistake as it has cost me a global perm ban from WL servers.

I am requesting to be unbanned as I have learned never to engage in that again. I currently play on a server where 2 people are always ghosting when one dies, and I know how wrong it is and how much it sucks for other players. Please give me a chance to redeem myself and to join the community once again.

Thanks,

Dendroid
Your recent attempts to evade the ban isn't going to help your case.

Please wait for a root admin to review your case and make the call.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat,

I apologize, I do not really recall if I was attempting to evade bans...... Its been so long since this incident, and if I was trying to evade a ban, I am truly sorry for that dumb mistake. I made a stupid decision and I payed the price. I am seeking a chance to make it right. Please allow me to show the community that I have learned from my mistake and it will not happen again.

Thanks,

Dendroid
JayCat, post: 97723, member: 2104 Wrote:Please wait for a root admin to review your case and make the call.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
APPROVED

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol