Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  I respect the ban
Hello admin or staff

name = newbie

server from where i was banned = cs:office(asia)

I was banned because i have injected hack-- legendproject But i have not played a single second in the round and i got banned.So i think that this server is very secure i will not hack from next time,please unbanned me.

I will not do it again.

see if i do it again, without playing a single second or firing a bullet i will be banned.

please unbanned me.
Thank you for your honesty. Please wait for one of the root admins to reply.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
We do not normally unban no-steam players over legitimate bans. So if you want to play here, you will need to buy the game. This can be done either through steam or locally at Musicland & landmark.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 97149, member: 359 Wrote:We do not normally unban no-steam players over legitimate bans. So if you want to play here, you will need to buy the game. This can be done either through steam or locally at Musicland & landmark.
please i have tell the truth,and i agree your ban,give me a last chance

please unban me,
The last chance IS buying a new legit copy of css
admin please u can do this............................Cool
How do we reach this keeed? This rule applies for everyone ,steam or no steam, if they get banned(hax) they have to buy a new copy of the game and appeal..
admin where are u unban me ...........................Rolleyes
M. Bison, post: 97149, member: 359 Wrote:We do not normally unban no-steam players over legitimate bans. So if you want to play here, you will need to buy the game. This can be done either through steam or locally at Musicland & landmark.

You have your answer. If you decide to buy the game, come back here and give us your new steam id before you attempt to join the servers.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]