Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Minigame admin application - colty
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]TILL AND BEDS colty[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:0:28636845 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 17[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] PST (California) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Any time of the day, frequently in the afternoon and at night.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I'm going into my senior year of highschool. [/SIZE]I've got 2,500 csConfusedource hours on my account, needless to say I'm available anytime, and have had admin on many servers. I play the warlords minigame server anytime I'm playing Source and would just like to help keep the server running smoothly by kicking spammers, trolls, or anything of that nature.
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I'd like to keep the server in tact and running smoothly and help eliminate toxic players that harm the server flow and disrupt the game for others.[/SIZE]

Big Grin
xFerior, post: 7275, member: 608 Wrote:
Quote:Requirements:

-Applicant has played on all of our servers for a net time of over 72 hours (3 days).
-Applicants have not wrongfully accused players of hacking. Chat logs will be checked for these types of accusations.
-Applicants have a strong knowledge of hackers. You will be tested on your knowledge of hacking on our teamspeak server.
-Applicants are fine with staying active on the forum. If you receive admin, you will be required to stay active on the forum, or else your admin will be revoked.
-Applicants have reported troublesome players.
14 hours short :eek:
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
:OO