Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Minigames server admin request.Please think before deciding.
Name:Omar Mohammad Ali
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:556892141
Timezone:AbuDhabi +4

Availability:Approximately 15 hours a day.
Tell us something about yourself:I like to play Counter Strike:Source,in fact it is the only game i play.I play 15 hours a day,I know hell of codes that may help in adminstration.I'm so excited for being an admin because I have seen people careless in being admins,they just kick and ban whoever they want and even for no reason.I want to fix that.I have seen players say unappropriate words that you guys told us to not say it in the chat(I dont want to say them).Everyone in the server likes me,I have no enemies.Even the admin ThatNub wanted me to join adminstrators in war-lords.
Reason for admin application:As I already told you some admins are not careful in their job.Also because ThatNub suggested to give an application because he knew I will be an awesome admin.I know many things about being admin.

Thank You.
Please Tell Me if there is anything else is required for me to be admin so I can fix it.
[Image: 1104812_101.png] 15hours a day must be tough
You mentioned some admins are not careful in their job. Care to elaborate on that. For example which admin and what were they doing?
I think the mg server doesn't need another admin.We basically have admins taking shifts.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
I thought you wanted him to be admin k
15 hours, damn. You make me feel good about myself, thank you oh brave kid.
JumbOlaya, post: 98576, member: 956 Wrote:You mentioned some admins are not careful in their job. Care to elaborate on that. For example which admin and what were they doing?

Teaming is not against war-lords isn't it?Ghosty does kick for teaming.
Warden always warns weed lion for spamming,but doesnt
do anything else.
And there are times in which there are people who spam,cheat etc...I was there,but no admins were.

Double post

DareDevil, post: 98565, member: 16627 Wrote:[Image: 1104812_101.png] 15hours a day must be tough

I dont only play on minigames.:p
NightHawk-Pro, post: 98609, member: 17263 Wrote:Warden always warns weed lion for spamming,but doesnt
do anything else.

Warden is doing a fine job as admin. I and the rest of the minigamers enjoy playing with Warden. He does what is needed to keep the server calm and quiet and the rightful ways. I respect his admin decisions. He does not mute on sight and so does every WL admin. With Warden warning them about mic spamming, he is doing a good job in controlling the server.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
NightHawk-Pro, post: 98513, member: 17263 Wrote:Tell us something about yourself:[U]Even the admin ThatNub wanted me to join adminstrators in war-lords.[/U]

Reason for admin application:Also because ThatNub suggested to give an application because he knew I will be an awesome admin.I know many things about being admin.

Never said anything like this.
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
MEBE THERES ANOTHER THATNUB D:

Double post

xXThatNubXx, post: 98620, member: 16818 Wrote:Never said anything like this.

LOLOL