Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Sorry ! I Did Not Know !
Guys ! I Dont Hack ! I Was Playin Cs S And My Frnd Messaged Me To Open A File Named as 989.exe .. He Did NOt Told Me What It Was .. I Minimized My Game And Opened IT And Instantly Got Banned From The Server.. May Be It Was Ur Cheat Detecting Software Because I Did Not Play Even A Second I Believe Ur Servers Are The Best ! Trust Me i Dont Hack And Had No Intention Of Hacking !! My Frnd Now Tells Me THat I Was A hack ! And Said Sorry ! HAv Deleted That File ! SOrry Guys ! Plz UnBan Me ! Last Chance ! I Am Telling The Truth ! THanks For Reading THis !

[SIZE=10px]Player Raif Ilyas [/SIZE] [SIZE=10px]Steam ID STEAM_0:0:15435846[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px]Steam Community 76561197991137420[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px]Invoked on 07-21-13 11:51[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px]Banlength Permanent[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px]Expires on Not applicable.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px]Reason SMAC 0.8.4.0: Eye Test Violation[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px]Banned by Admin CONSOLE[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px]Banned from (wL) 24/7 Office |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px]Total Bans No previous bans[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px]Blocked (2) Raif Ilyas, Raif Ilyas[/SIZE]
So you just open random .exe's over the internet? That doesn't seem smart and very truthful...
I agree with you matt.. actually i hve never used any kind of hacks so could not guess what it was and opened it.. nxt time i wont do such a stupid act.. people learn lessons frm their mistakes .. i think i hav learnt mine .. ur servers were my favorite :'( .. very sad got banned.. plz giv me a lst chance .UnBan Me I Dont Hack .. I Believe In FairPlay I Dont Lie ... i wont dissapoint you.. thanks for the response..

Double post

raif ilyas, post: 98712, member: 17272 Wrote:I agree with you matt.. actually i hve never used any kind of hacks so could not guess what it was and opened it.. nxt time i wont do such a stupid act.. people learn lessons frm their mistakes .. i think i hav learnt mine .. ur servers were my favorite :'( .. very sad got banned.. plz giv me a lst chance .UnBan Me I Dont Hack .. I Believe In FairPlay I Dont Lie ... i wont dissapoint you.. thanks for the response..

Please Unban Me Matt ! I am Sorry
REJECTED

Banned on your first visit here? Yeah, I doubt you are telling the truth.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol