Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  SO WHY WAS I JUST BANNED???
What is the meaning of this???
You were banned for inappropriate language. You have been banned for 1 day in accordance with the punishments outlined in the code of conduct.
RESOLVED

M. Bison Wrote:All players abide by the same server rules, including admins. If we do find an admin abusing their power, they just like any other player, will be punished.
Everyone follows the same rules, including Anubis, Me, and Matt. It wouldn't be fair to subject gamers to rules which we don't even follow. As an admin, you should be setting an example of appropriate behavior, and yes, i know often times we all get carried away but keep it to yourself or within the confines of the private admin chat or even your teamspeak channel. You shouldn't be getting other people involved in your personal disputes.

ban will stay at 24 hours.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
everysingle one of your admins do the same shit talk shit and everyone talks about it lol evryone new what was going on with me and sporkis and everything how the fucking could i keep that to myself. I just think your jeloues cause you cant even hold a squad togther..... Honestly you guys(matt bison and whoever else root admins) dont even play you come on and hear us cuss and feel like damn it would be a big move to ban number 1 and 2 from server uhh.... that was dumb sence most these new people that come and play that are good are either in my clan or know im admin and love playing with me you made a big mistake by banning maybe should pulled me aside and gave a me a serious warning... kinda childish... If words hurt you that much you need to check yourself maybe the shoe fits....
Umm we have warned you several times. And what? You two are the best? You have a 1.64 kpd ratio. Thats horrible in comparison with everyone esle. I mean look at Monroe, he is at 4.0 and CoonJr is at 4.5 Are they banned yet? I think not. Also Sporkis is at 2.6 so he is far behind as well.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
LOL I was talking about top 2 stat wise obviously cause that's what I wrote pretty bad when you have to twist my words around lmfao you think KD matters in pubs insulting my play... I think you need to get your head str8. Plus your terrible at cs who are you to talk.
k:d ratio has nothing to do with being good, and neither does playing in pubs. anyone can join a server, buy the 1 awp per team and wait for the cts/t's to come to them. the longer you play on a server, chances are your KBig Grin will slowly decrease unless you are always trying hard to be a pubstar and who gives a shit about that? also helps when most of your opponents are 200-300 ping tards too.

[/hr]Post Merge: [time]1303165805[/time]
[/hr]
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Hydro Wrote:everysingle one of your admins do the same ***t talk ***t and everyone talks about it lol evryone new what was going on with me and sporkis and everything how the ***king could i keep that to myself. I just think your jeloues cause you cant even hold a squad togther..... Honestly you guys(matt bison and whoever else root admins) dont even play you come on and hear us cuss and feel like damn it would be a big move to ban number 1 and 2 from server uhh.... that was dumb sence most these new people that come and play that are good are either in my clan or know im admin and love playing with me you made a big mistake by banning maybe should pulled me aside and gave a me a serious warning... kinda childish... If words hurt you that much you need to check yourself maybe the shoe fits....

The ban was my decision after seeing what had transpired earlier in the day, as well as prior days. To my knowledge you had already received at least one official warning. I would recommend you refresh yourself with the code of conduct available on this forum. As stated countless times before, administrators are not above the rules.

While your comments do not affect me in any way, it is the reflection of those comments onto the player base that earned you your day off.
Hydro Wrote:Honestly you guys(matt bison and whoever else root admins) dont even play you come on and hear us cuss and feel like damn it would be a big move to ban number 1 and 2 from server uhh....
If we're going to be talking about the #1 or #2 score-wise. Then that is neither you nor Sporkis, the #1 player in terms of score is actually monroe, who had his score reset weeks ago. If he had not done that, his score would've been something outrageous like 60k. lol.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Hydro Wrote:LOL I was talking about top 2 stat wise obviously cause that's what I wrote pretty bad when you have to twist my words around lmfao you think KD matters in pubs insulting my play... I think you need to get your head str8. Plus your terrible at cs who are you to talk.
Lol. Although your kill death ratio doesn't matter in pub server, it does reflect on something. For example, Sporkis has 1 more kills than you per death, and guess what he is better than you. CoonJr and Monroe have more kills per death than both of you combined, and i am pretty confident either can take both of you out. Anyway, i never said i am good at CS:S. I was just stating facts. Did i say you suck? No, i said there are better than you. I am horrible, i have only been playing for 3 months. I don't play with sound. My mouse is ***ttier than a ball mouse. Doesn't matter because i try. Also, as M. Bison said, Monroe would be far ahead of both of you, with half the playing time.

Also Sporkis, lmao, Monroe only has 400 AWP kills with a 4.0 kpd, where you have 2300 AWP kills, so your argument was just rendered useless.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]