Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its more than a week since I first encountered this weird mouse problem. When I sometimes play css online my mouse suddenly changes sensitivity (extremely low or Extremely high) for about 30 minutes then changes back to normal. I've tried using a different mouse but it still has the problem. This doesn't happen in singleplayer mode and when i googled this but it had no results. Has anyone else had this problem before?
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
didn't happen to me...what about other servers?
Sounds to me like a script activating on and off. Create a copy of autoconfig, config and whatever else you have that autoexec, and put them in a backup folder, and allow CS to create a new set of configs for you and see if it sets off anything.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
The game wont start. I think there are more problems on my pc than I originally thought Sad
I've reinstalled the game but my mouse is still moving crazy. I have no scripts in the autoconfig than the default. I've opened the game again but this time there is a new problem. It wont let me open the menu for more than 5 seconds because it crashes. The default nosteam settings for the mouse is terrible. My mouse is inverted and the sensitivity is too high.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
me whenever i press 3 and 1 fast it changes to left handed and im right handed my autoexec is just a fps command and some blood decals command pls help
[Image: tumblr_m2g9pbulO11qibz0jo1_400.gif]
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1276311-125-smp-the-official-pixelmon-thread-version-15-released-july-21st-2012-10000-downloads/"][Image: pixelmon.png][/url]