Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  ban appeal
Hi, I got banned on the war lords popular maps server, but theres the problem.. Its been so long since I got banned on that server I really cant tell when, but I know it was because of some offensive spray ( ever heard of bw?). Anyway my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:22480759 so i hope that if you can find my Id you would be able to see the date and reason of the ban so you can deal with it right away. I'm really sorry for posting such an offensive pic, and you have my promise that this kind of behaviour wont ever happen again since you take the well being of the players on the server very seriously, sorry again and farewell
Well, this seems to be a more difficult case than it looked like. Please be patient and wait for a root admin to look into your case.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Hi lin3ar, thanks for replying but what do you mean by "more difficult than it looked like"?
drruckus, post: 99205, member: 17295 Wrote:Hi lin3ar, thanks for replying but what do you mean by "more difficult than it looked like"?

The ban reason appears to be something different. Please wait for us to look into it.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
APPROVED

The permanent ban was invalid.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol