Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's wrong with my PC?
Spartacus, post: 100096, member: 1060 Wrote:Updated gpu driver and did the above "fixes" but it still crashes

I need to reinstall everything.

Its getting worst now. BSOD still at times . PC hangs more frequently.

If Mista Moop's solution does not fit your needs than it would seem as if you're trying to use too much data at any given time. You may try looking into the use of virtual memory. It benefits you to a certain degree and takes a load off the computer. To view how to increase the size of your virtual memory refer to this page. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...ual-memory . I also recommend uninstalling unnecessary programs, running a disk defragmenter, and updating to the latest version of windows you are running. Re-imaging a machine should be a last resort when it comes to fixing an issue with a computer. Well, second to last. The last resort would be to get a new computer lol.

EDIT:
For a reference I run my virtual memory at a range of 8192-10240. That is a bit excessive but I hate being caught at a bad time trying to process pages. Now if only I had a fast enough internet provider this shitty windows 8 laptop could run like a super computer lol.
[Image: NrozTn.gif]
Since you have already reformatted, I would suggest also trying Windows 8. Get a trial or even pirate it to see if it fixes the issue. As much crap as it is getting, I have actually seen it fix some of these apparently random blue screens. Just take some time to make sure it has not introduced new issues before paying.
evil smile, post: 100893, member: 1896 Wrote:Since you have already reformatted, I would suggest also trying Windows 8. Get a trial or even pirate it to see if it fixes the issue. As much crap as it is getting, I have actually seen it fix some of these apparently random blue screens. Just take some time to make sure it has not introduced new issues before paying.
Now you're even gonna add another problem. Spartacus doesn't like W8.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
cucubelu, post: 100098, member: 15378 Wrote:[Image: bsod.bmp]

I hate seeing them BSO-Double D's too..
Loved them.
I'm going to try out magnetik's solution of pulling and reseating the gpu.

thanks for the help guys. i'll come back asap.

jachit i love your gif. damn it turns me on...need a cold shower now.

#nofap305daysandgoingstrong
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
daymn that gif , still at last try w8 xD haha
[Image: 21103919493_c13c1c093d_o.png]
this is a video card error we had the same issue with my computer. just going to have to replace your GPU
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
okay great....need to wait on next next months paycheck....!!!!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.