Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weirdest dream ever
Its 5.31am now. I just woke up.

Dreamt of something War-lords related.

It all started with Neo sending me a PM on War-lords, sharing with me a specific news from CNN. Title stated "Malaysian Gamer Riser Shot Dead By a Stray Bullet From a Nearby Rifle Range" (long ass title, but its true). According to the news, what happened was the projectile of the bullet hit a fan, and it ricochet to hit Riser.

Whole forums was sad. Someone then created a Riser testimonial thread. Sako was the first one who wrote about him. Sako told me to write something about him too. She also encouraged me to step up now and take a more active role in the Azn community now that Riser was gone.

okay I went to google "Death Dreams" to see what it could mean

Quote:What do dreams about this subject mean?
According to Sumber, dreams about death often indicate "the symbolic ending of something, whether that's a phase, a job or a relationship." He suggests that a dream about death can also indicate attempts to resolve anxiety or anger directed toward the self. "It does not, however, suggest that [a person] will actually die imminently," Sumber notes.

What can I learn about myself from dreams about death?
"Like all dreams, death-related dreaming is an opportunity for introspection and growth," explains Sumber. He adds that a person can ask herself if she is anxious about something or angry at herself or someone else. "I can potentially learn that part of me is not at peace with the notion of my own death or the ending of something big in my life," says Sumber. "I have the opportunity to look within, take stock of myself and make adjustments as needed."

Who tends to have dreams about death most frequently?
People who have dreams about death tend to be those who are entering or exiting an uncertain phase or period in their life. It could be a potentially life-changing event that creates anxiety and fear of the unknown.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/13...91555.html

so so weird.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I did not send such thing,but at least i'm not the only one dreaming about someone dying.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
I had an awesome sex dream. I am still trying to piece it together... but I am sure I know the girl's face...but it is not a clear and vivid anymore! Sad Beats dreaming about death xD
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 99712, member: 15378 Wrote:I had an awesome sex dream. I am still trying to piece it together... but I am sure I know the girl's face...but it is not a clear and vivid anymore! Sad Beats dreaming about death xD

I had a sex dream the night before.

feelsgoodman.jpeg.

no riser wasn't involved this time. involved much french kissing.:p
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 99715, member: 1060 Wrote:I had a sex dream the night before.

feelsgoodman.jpeg.

no riser wasn't involved this time. involved much french kissing.:p
Only problem is not waking up to this awesome beauty from the dream! That would have been perfect...wake up...turn to her...and say "babe... just had a dream about you...lets make it real"
i had a dream that pacific rim was happening. The cons of living in san francisco, if it does happen, im the first ones to go.

Double post

i always have dreams about an apocolypse. Here: 2008, Dream about I Am Legend happening. 2012 Walking Dead. 2013, World War Z was happening. Now pacific rim
[Image: 642774_101.png][Image: 716635_101.png]
[Image: 84678_ORIG-happy_dance_midget.gif]
Stop Complaining and Pick up A Dumbell
It means that you should let all of your differences with him die. Move on and look forward. He is dead to you. Big Grin
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
o_O

Maybe it's predicting a promotion and the death actually means nothing Wink
MultiMod Asia:
[Image: 1148148_101.png]
Fun Maps Asia:
[Image: 1145985_101.png]
24/7 Office Asia
[Image: 1104931_101.png]
I had half a dozen dreams this morning. The first were all distressing. The last however, featured several pairs of quality boobs. I cannot complain.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 99770, member: 9457 Wrote:I had half a dozen dreams this morning. The first were all distressing. The last however, featured several pairs of quality boobs. I cannot complain.
MMMM quality booobies! Nomnomnom! Giiiiggity!