Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Sorry...
M^Ch!n3 K!Ll3r, post: 100076, member: 17333 Wrote:Please forgive me.

Bro..... Lemme tell you. You're lucky that you can buy legit copy of the game locally.
There's no legit game store here and I wouldn't mind spending 20 buck on a game that I like
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain, post: 100077, member: 1105 Wrote:I wouldn't mind spending 20 buck on a game that I like
The normal price there (not a sale) is $5 (USD) for a copy of CS:S.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Knowpain, post: 100077, member: 1105 Wrote:I wouldn't mind spending 20 buck on a game that I like
Why don't just wait for the sale? Steam makes prices more cheaper.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
M. Bison, post: 100078, member: 359 Wrote:The normal price there (not a sale) is $5 (USD) for a copy of CS:S.
not that low but Rs 550, which is equals to 10$ (approx.)...+ many sales are given is stores such as Music World in this festival season. I got it from Music World, Kolkata, for 4$ !!

Double post

Or you can go to Planet M......<<< this is another good retail store.
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
I've no problem in spending. I spend so much in gaming, but I'm a regular player of CS1.6. I only want to play mg maps which are not available in CS1.6 Sad
There is an alternative though, if you can never buy css or you hate valve with all your soul and don't want to give them a single cent for their games then I suggest you move to another area with a different ip address, buy a new pc, and get a nosteam version of css
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 100083, member: 16662 Wrote:There is an alternative though, if you can never buy css or you hate valve with all your soul and don't want to give them a single cent for their games then I suggest you move to another area with a different ip address, buy a new pc, and get a nosteam version of css
LOL!
I only want that they give me a second chance. Admin please approve my unban request.
It's been made clear to you, you buy the game and there is a good chance you are unbanned, i'm pretty sure constantly asking will not improve your case.

You should be buying games anyway, especially if you can buy them locally without much trouble.
MultiMod Asia:
[Image: 1148148_101.png]
Fun Maps Asia:
[Image: 1145985_101.png]
24/7 Office Asia
[Image: 1104931_101.png]
I just want a admin to either approve or close this thread. If you I buy the game why the hell would I go to you?
You're the only non-steam servers host. If I buy, then I can play any server in the world of CSS. I thought that I would download the game from setti and only play mg maps sometimes. But you guys don't understand me. THANK YOU
REJECTED
M^Ch!n3 K!Ll3r, post: 100086, member: 17333 Wrote:I just want a admin to either approve or close this thread.
Fair enough.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol