Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Harrassment from johnny reb
This guy is following me around in maps, telling the opposing team where I am, team flashing me, shooting at me and basically doing anything he can to annoy me. According to your rules this is not ( and should not be tolerated ) You check his chat out. I admit I am not the nicest person either but I do not stoop to this level of being a general asshat. I apologize for any of my bad chat but I NEVER instigate it, I merely lash back 8)....which I am trying to avoid thus I ignore them. Johnny also trys to get everyone to voteban me and i'm doing NOTHING wrong. This is just a hater that stoops really low to attempt to grief me and get others to gang grief me and others.

Please give this guy a warning or a ban. Thank You!

Here is his chat thread: http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/703263

P.S. Again I apologize sincerely for my chat abuse and I will work on it.

I cant record a demo while i'm playing (and while he griefs me so....)

Double post

As you can see in his chat logs, he actually tells people to change teams so he can join mine and harrass me (after I changed teams to avoid him) Continually yapping off and griefing people in chat, never stopping. I think this is definately the kind of player you need to weed out of your server. Thanks!
Friday the 13th is a well-known camper and troll who harasses the people on the server with his playstyle. Frankly, Friday has ZERO respect for the other people who play because he will let the clock tick to 0 while camping to protect his sniper rifle. Johny Rebel is one of the most respected players on the server and he was giving away Friday's locations because he delays rounds through this tactic.

The real reason Friday will not produce a demo is that if he were to demo himself, he would have to be permanently banned from all wL servers because of his flagrant disrespect for his fellow players. I encourage any admin who doubts me to play on Popular Maps. You will see time and time again this guy letting the clock tick to 0 and ignoring all objectives. Friday has been votebanned several times before for this, and I for one am glad a player finally stuck it to him. By the way, his teamflashing accusations aren't even valid because the server has an anti-flash mod.

Friday's conduct has encouraged other players to adopt similar tactics and it has become an epidemic on popular maps. I ask that instead of banning the highly respected Johny Rebel, that you instead ban this pathetic troll who has made a mockery of your fine server.

Thank you.
As you can see in his chat logs, he actually tells people to change teams so he can join mine and harrass me (after I changed teams to avoid him) Continually yapping off and griefing people in chat, never stopping. I think thi
Orange Crush, post: 100940, member: 17396 Wrote:Friday the 13th is a well-known camper and troll who harasses the people on the server with his playstyle. Frankly, Friday has ZERO respect for the other people who play because he will let the clock tick to 0 while camping to protect his sniper rifle. Johny Rebel is one of the most respected players on the server and he was giving away Friday's locations because he delays rounds through this tactic.

The real reason Friday will not produce a demo is that if he were to demo himself, he would have to be permanently banned from all wL servers because of his flagrant disrespect for his fellow players. I encourage any admin who doubts me to play on Popular Maps. You will see time and time again this guy letting the clock tick to 0 and ignoring all objectives. Friday has been votebanned several times before for this, and I for one am glad a player finally stuck it to him. By the way, his teamflashing accusations aren't even valid because the server has an anti-flash mod.

Friday's conduct has encouraged other players to adopt similar tactics and it has become an epidemic on popular maps. I ask that instead of banning the highly respected Johny Rebel, that you instead ban this pathetic troll who has made a mockery of your fine server.

Thank you.

I am suprized you are not using all caps in your message orange. Your chat log is pretty bad too, instigating gang griefing, votebanning, and generally calling everyone names all game and being negative. If I want to camp somewhere and wait for the opponent that is my choice. There is an anti camp feature already now you want more. You want all campers votebanned. You are excatly the type of lieing griefer that cause gang bullying, pretty bad on the internet kiddo. This is a perfect example of a player attempting to make some kind of gang on the internet to bully others through player numbers. Pathetic. Instead of high jacking this thread and jumping to the defense of a griefer (which you totally ignore this fact) you should make your own thread about me. I suppose you cannot think of that one on your own can you? I have ZERO respect for anyone that trys to gang grief people off "their" game. I've ignored you as well orange and you do the same thing he does....just talk behind my back and get others against me making up lies. Grow up. Excatly what kind of gang are you guys trying to make? I mean cmon take it from my point of view this is the lowest form of scrub around that does this garbage.

Here is your chat log, even worse than johnnys...
http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/606277
Constantly swearing and griefing others. Your words now on this thread imo carry no value. It's obvious and thanks for showing excatly what i'm dealing with here.

Once again orange, I do not think your words carry enough wind to even put out a matchstick.
My actions in chat log are purely satirical and not intended to be taken seriously, and most regular players on the server can attest to that. Have you read through my chat log? You think any rational human being is going to take what I say seriously in all caps? When my behavior has been called into question, I have REGULARLY consulted the admin who acted on what I need to tone down. It's laughable you try to blame "griefers" for your treatment on the server. "Griefers" just throw words around...

You, on the other hand, directly and selfishly REFUSE to play the objectives of the server. You cause players to log out because you delay the start of the next round. Of course I want all campers votebanned, because you RUIN the server for EVERYONE. You need to be permanently banned from the server because no matter how many times you're votebanned successfully, you don't seem to get the message. I'm being sincere when I say this: Leave wL and do not come back. You're an EMBARASSMENT to the server.

Anticamp doesn't slay you. Anticamp doesn't ban you. You need to be slayed. You need to be banned. It's in the rules that you're supposed to be playing objective. You do not play objective. You will ignore a ticking bomb. You will ignore the bomb on radar when you're T and go camp. Murika is standing up on behalf of those players who have LOGGED OUT and LEFT because of -YOU-. They've found other servers. And ultimately, that's why the rules are in place: to keep people coming to the servers. When you have a guy that refuses to play objectives, camps with an autosnipe, lets the clock tick to 0, and runs away from ticking bombs not just once in awhile, but HABITUALLY... Let's just ask ourselves: Who is the real griefer? Who really has no respect for other players? Who really needs to be banned?

It's not me or Merika, it's you. There's a reason 35+ players have votebanned you 3 times over the past few weeks. You're no victim.

I encourage admins to investigate the situation by contacting the regular players of the server or just sitting in and you'll notice the same troubling pattern of behavior I have described. Friday really does need to be permanently banned.
Orange Crush, post: 100946, member: 17396 Wrote:My actions in chat log are purely satirical and not intended to be taken seriously, and most regular players on the server can attest to that. Have you read through my chat log? You think any rational human being is going to take what I say seriously in all caps? When my behavior has been called into question, I have REGULARLY consulted the admin who acted on what I need to tone down. It's laughable you try to blame "griefers" for your treatment on the server. "Griefers" just throw words around...

You, on the other hand, directly and selfishly REFUSE to play the objectives of the server. You cause players to log out because you delay the start of the next round. Of course I want all campers votebanned, because you RUIN the server for EVERYONE. You need to be permanently banned from the server because no matter how many times you're votebanned successfully, you don't seem to get the message. I'm being sincere when I say this: Leave wL and do not come back. You're an EMBARASSMENT to the server.

Anticamp doesn't slay you. Anticamp doesn't ban you. You need to be slayed. You need to be banned. It's in the rules that you're supposed to be playing objective. You do not play objective. You will ignore a ticking bomb. You will ignore the bomb on radar when you're T and go camp. Murika is standing up on behalf of those players who have LOGGED OUT and LEFT because of -YOU-. They've found other servers. And ultimately, that's why the rules are in place: to keep people coming to the servers. When you have a guy that refuses to play objectives, camps with an autosnipe, lets the clock tick to 0, and runs away from ticking bombs not just once in awhile, but HABITUALLY... Let's just ask ourselves: Who is the real griefer? Who really has no respect for other players? Who really needs to be banned?

It's not me or Merika, it's you. There's a reason 35+ players have votebanned you 3 times over the past few weeks. You're no victim.

I encourage admins to investigate the situation by contacting the regular players of the server or just sitting in and you'll notice the same troubling pattern of behavior I have described. Friday really does need to be permanently banned.

You have no right to question my tactics on a game. If you dont like what I do... too bad. How is game mechanics have anything to do with flat out griefing others. YOU think its funny? others do not.... including myself. Play your own game, concentrate on your own game and not others. You are not an admin, have any rights to police the server or the actions of others. Do not attempt to make this into some kind of slavery game, where everyone should do what YOU want. It is a game on the internet and you get too personal. I ignored you on the server for a reason and thanks again for proving excatly WHY you were ignored in the first place. Do not tell me what to do....ever. I do not find you funny or your capping off people or your votebanning. Get it through your thick skull...you are not funny. Also you have no right to complain about others and what they do in a game.
The rank system is designed in a point value system, if I want more points i'll go for the bomb if I can. If I find it is impossible to defuse it because there is 9 players as T and I am the only one left, why should i suicide. I do not care about saving my auto. Speaking of which .... that is excatly why you dont like me because of me using the auto. It is a gun in the game. deal with it. Too bad you cannot voteban the auto eh? As far as votebanning goes.... it shows you what can happen when you let a select few gang grief others, it gets carried away out of context... and now you feed off of it.
orange you do not own the server nor any part of it. Stop trying to be some kind of cop grief clown.

Are you mad because I have a 14 to 1 KDR while using an auto? well I have the same with duelies as well. Cry more please. Your play style is too run around with a p90 rushing opposing spawn...almost everytime. Now everyone should play like you or be banned? Beat it. Already your on the server yapping about this post attempting to get others here to fight by your side! Pathetic. Never once did I ever complain about you or your weapon or your playstyle, I fear for people like you so easily brainwashed by gang griefers. A definate sign of weakness. Enjoy.

One more thing, Why are you here defending your grief gang buddy? Can he not post himself or can he not construct a post in his defense? Again all you can say is "voteban Friday, everyone voteban Friday" You are abusing the voteban system. They are not maiking their own chioces on making a honest vote for a ban, YOU are attempting to control them and control the server via abusing the vote system. YOUR vote does not mean EVERYONE should do it too. Weak minded fools are well.... easily suckered. I find it funny you believe your own garbage you spit out.
I'm not dictating the way you play. It's in the rules. It's the fourth rule listed.

Quote:The following is not permitted and will result in swift punishment:
  • Ignoring game objectives.

It's not too bad. You ignore the objectives frequently. Again, it's why you will not provide a demo. If you demoed yourself playing, the admins would have no choice but to permanently ban you. Really, your behavior on the server is an embarassment. When 35 dead players have to sit and watch 4 guys run around the map trying to find you and it's a frequent occurence, it's time for you to find a new server.
Orange Crush, post: 100952, member: 17396 Wrote:I'm not dictating the way you play. It's in the rules. It's the fourth rule listed.

It's not too bad. You ignore the objectives frequently. Again, it's why you will not provide a demo. If you demoed yourself playing, the admins would have no choice but to permanently ban you. Really, your behavior on the server is an embarassment. When 35 dead players have to sit and watch 4 guys run around the map trying to find you and it's a frequent occurence, it's time for you to find a new server.

Lies. My stats prove how many times I have laid the bomb.

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/1034890

A] At this time I have picked up bomb 1392 times.
B] I have dropped the bomb 887 times! (bad I know)
C] out of that I have planted it 464 times.

Now i'll teach you to add B+C....
1351 times I have either planted or dropped the bomb, out of 1392 I cannot see how that is any type of frequent objective ignoring.

Again, why are you here highjacking this thread? Dont like what I do in your game? LOL. Who are you again? oh ya ...just another hater.

This is the real reason you dont like me, What is the matter cannot handle the competition? Ya I know Auto > p90 rush. *cwy*
http://wls.gameme.com/weaponinfo/16
Or go look at your chateau death spots. Look at how many times you died at T Spawn. Go to Italy and look at CT Spawn. And I don't care what gun you use, ignoring objectives is unacceptable. Letting the clock tick to 0 as many times as you have is unacceptable. Running away from objective is unacceptable. It's undeniable behavior and those of us who frequent the server can attest to it.
Please refrain from being at each other's throats until this matter has been investigated and dealt with accordingly.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
This matter will be looked into. If the two of you would like to continue your banter, please take it to the flame section.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]