Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse
Johnny Reb, post: 101216, member: 17411 Wrote:Okay so 2 of them were over a year ago and the last one was 8 months. sweet.
The time between when you've been banned doesn't lessen the ban. Those are permanent on record. You've been a known troll for a while America.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Bottom line is, don't take action into your own hands. As previous admins have said before me, take note, record, and post it for us to deal with. It will yield better results for all parties, you included as you are no longer breaking a rule trying to prove a point.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I can't believe these guys. Unbelieveable.
Friday the 13th, post: 101225, member: 17395 Wrote:I can't believe these guys. Unbelieveable.

I'd firstly like to say that i don't know anybody in this thread nor have spoken to any, so what im gonna say is completely neutral.

The way i can sum it up is that Johnny and Friday have it in for eachother. I don't know nor care whether one of you is a troll or in fact both. What i do care about, however, is your spamming of the forums with multiple threads that this issue is leaking into.

I have seen no evidence of admin abuse, and neither should have a problem with any admins because they handled the situation very well.

Im just glad you don't frequent the Asia servers, because this doesn't look fun to deal with and, either way, one of you were going to disagree and blame the admins.

Nobody is banned for now, get on and play on the servers and end this Smile
MultiMod Asia:
[Image: 1148148_101.png]
Fun Maps Asia:
[Image: 1145985_101.png]
24/7 Office Asia
[Image: 1104931_101.png]
Not trying to argue at all right now JayCat but on my forum about from friday you said Gag. in game im gagged and muted, does mute come along with gag?
Yes. Completely silenced.

Edit: So I let you off easy and you turn around and circumvent the silence by changing your name to further troll the person that reported you. In addition I see that you found a glitch in the comm ban that allows you to communicate between rounds that you also used to troll and harass the same person.

I have changed it back to a one month ban.

Please take this time to think about how you would like to behave on our servers and if you would like to continue to play here.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]