Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse
I would like to report JayCat for admin abuse. Iv been Gagged/Muted for a month "I have issued a one month long gag on Johnny Reb for Inappropriate Language." Because Friday the 13th posted on the forums about me harassing him in game. Although Friday the 13th is the one of the most disliked players in the server because of play style and ignoring the objective continuously. I find it funny that JayCat actually feels his Gag is reasonable considering half of the shit people say on the mics and type. Any admin who wanted to try and act like they do so much to help the server could read through 5 minutes of chat log at any time of the day to see somebody using "inappropriate" language. And please explain to me what is "Inappropriate" Am i not mistaken there is a fancy little thing in place that replaces any racial slur with some genius line like "My parents forgot to lock my cage so i came here" HOW ORIGINAL!!! So if i received a mute/gag for saying bitch,fuck,hoe, well then that's complete bullshit because people say much worse and spam the mic with racial slurs. Most if not all "inappropriate" language i say is directed towards a friend completely jokingly. If a person is offended why not use the little fancy power !ignore that the genius admin placed once again. Most Players among Pop. server do not mind me other than the Jollibee kidos but they ghost and wall nonstop but hey they still are on the server. I just find it funny you actually consider a month long gag for "inappropriate" language reasonable. I feel like i am being targeted and singled out to try and help Fridays feelings while he cuddles with his auto sniper in spawn. I'm sure nothing will come out of this because i am the "bad one" in the server causing all the problems with my "inappropriate" language.
i also like how you muted/ gaged him after reading soemthing on Forums when u have no idea what was going on. also admins are neevr on the server so dont even understand how half the people act. i myself, am the worst person on the server and i havent been muted or gaged for that amount of time after all the shit i have said. good job admins. way to be good at paying for something then abusing it.

yours truly
Japanese Terrorfist
Seriously, why would you listen to Friday? He's so disliked it's not even funny. Johnny is cool and to be honest, most of the stuff he says or does is satirical. And isn't "inappropriate" language is censored in chat? If anyone should be punished, it's Friday for never playing the objective or leaving spawn.
Edit: I just read Friday's post. How is that even good enough to mute/gag a player? Dude says he does nothing wrong and he's obviously lying. Plus, he can just use the ignore command, am I wrong? If he did nothing wrong, as he states, he wouldn't be votebanned constantly. He's the only player I've seen votebanned and I play a shit ton.
johnny, post: 101179, member: 16993 Wrote:i also like how you muted/ gaged him after reading soemthing on Forums when u have no idea what was going on. also admins are neevr on the server so dont even understand how half the people act. i myself, am the worst person on the server and i havent been muted or gaged for that amount of time after all the shit i have said. good job admins. way to be good at paying for something then abusing it.

yours truly
Japanese Terrorfist
I'm sure you're not aware of the majority of the admins that frequent the server. Also, no admin has ever paid for their powers, so you're wrong there again.

I know who you are and know your reputation. Even though you do troll a lot you are at least careful not to break the server rules. And trust me, you aren't even the closet to the worst person on the server. I've been here for over 2 years and I've seen a lot worse. And the reason you don't see them around? Because they're banned.

Double post

dat_pancake, post: 101183, member: 17412 Wrote:Seriously, why would you listen to Friday? He's so disliked it's not even funny. Johnny is cool and to be honest, most of the stuff he says or does is satirical. And isn't "inappropriate" language is censored in chat? If anyone should be punished, it's Friday for never playing the objective or leaving spawn.
Edit: I just read Friday's post. How is that even good enough to mute/gag a player? Dude says he does nothing wrong and he's obviously lying. Plus, he can just use the ignore command, am I wrong? If he did nothing wrong, as he states, he wouldn't be votebanned constantly. He's the only player I've seen votebanned and I play a shit ton.
Regardless if he's satirical or not, ghosting & being a general asshat to other players is not tolerated on our servers. The proper way would be to record a demo and post it so we can deal with the issue. Taking it into your own hands is not a good route.

His chatlogs show that he is ghosting Friday & forcing team changes to continue to talk trash. Ghosting in itself is permanently bannable. Being gagged/muted a month is a lot better than being permanently banned.

Inappropriate language is automatically censored, and if you say it twice, you will be banned from communicating. That only applies to racial terms.

Double post

dat_pancake, post: 101183, member: 17412 Wrote:Seriously, why would you listen to Friday? He's so disliked it's not even funny. Johnny is cool and to be honest, most of the stuff he says or does is satirical. And isn't "inappropriate" language is censored in chat? If anyone should be punished, it's Friday for never playing the objective or leaving spawn.
Regardless if he's satirical or not, ghosting & being a general asshat to other players is not tolerated on our servers. The proper way would be to record a demo and post it so we can deal with the issue. Taking it into your own hands is not a good route.

His chatlogs show that he is ghosting Friday & forcing team changes to continue to talk trash.

Inappropriate language is automatically censored, and if you say it twice, you will be banned from communicating.
Johnny Reb, post: 101177, member: 17411 Wrote:I would like to report JayCat for admin abuse. Iv been Gagged/Muted for a month "I have issued a one month long gag on Johnny Reb for Inappropriate Language." Because Friday the 13th posted on the forums about me harassing him in game. Although Friday the 13th is the one of the most disliked players in the server because of play style and ignoring the objective continuously. I find it funny that JayCat actually feels his Gag is reasonable considering half of the shit people say on the mics and type. Any admin who wanted to try and act like they do so much to help the server could read through 5 minutes of chat log at any time of the day to see somebody using "inappropriate" language. And please explain to me what is "Inappropriate" Am i not mistaken there is a fancy little thing in place that replaces any racial slur with some genius line like "My parents forgot to lock my cage so i came here" HOW ORIGINAL!!! So if i received a mute/gag for saying bitch,fuck,hoe, well then that's complete bullshit because people say much worse and spam the mic with racial slurs. Most if not all "inappropriate" language i say is directed towards a friend completely jokingly. If a person is offended why not use the little fancy power !ignore that the genius admin placed once again. Most Players among Pop. server do not mind me other than the Jollibee kidos but they ghost and wall nonstop but hey they still are on the server. I just find it funny you actually consider a month long gag for "inappropriate" language reasonable. I feel like i am being targeted and singled out to try and help Fridays feelings while he cuddles with his auto sniper in spawn. I'm sure nothing will come out of this because i am the "bad one" in the server causing all the problems with my "inappropriate" language.
If you feel like the Jollibee kids wall&ghost, then submit a demo. We don't have any proof that they do and it's a lot different when you have a 25v25 going on in the server.

Your inappropriate language is the harassment of a player & ghosting him from my understanding which is a perfectly legitimate reason. In fact, JayCat could have just banned you permanently for trying to ghost Friday and get him killed.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I actually did ban you for a month after a saw that you were previously banned three times for the same thing. I then reconsidered and changed it to a gag and lifted the ban. I think that I let you off easy. The gag will remain unless one the higher ranked admins disagree with my actions.

On a side note, thanks for posting my first admin abuse thread in the nearly 2 years of being admin in wL.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I'm not really here to start more crap johnny. If you have something to say about me or my playstyle say it here....
http://war-lords.net/threads/friday-the-13th.11556/
Just because you have friends that play the game does not entitle you to gang grief people. What you did was totally unacceptable in game. I ignored you because of your constant bickering and verbal harrassment of others in game. After I ignored you, you constantly trash talked and constantly attempted to get others to voteban me out. I do not sit in spawn with an auto all the time, maybe a few times I have in chateau for example, but that is called "watching the teams flank" ...and I do not do it "ALL the time". If everyone goes B...I will watch CTs trying to flank from A. Its called stratedgy and team support. I really like to know why people think the spawn area is not a playable part of the map. You guys like feeding off afk kills or something? EVERY inch of a map is playable IMO or else paint "NO-GO" zones on the map or have gates close behind you after you leave spawn or w/e. Seems like a weak arguement to flat out try to grief me out of the game. Try real hard and think of more reasons. Also when people are votebanning me do you think that is a motive - killer at all? Damn straight it is.

Anyways I feel a 1 month gag is appropriate. With your history bans you are getting closer to a permanent ban and that would be YOUR fault not mine. I also have japanese terrorist and dat pancake ignored for the same reasons. Trash talk and verbal harrassment of others all game.

In NO WAY possible do I see JayCat's actions being admin abuse.Big Grin IMO it shows how far you go to disagree and lie about your sour actions.
I do not care about making friends in a game.... not when the actions of those people make me cringe when they say the things they do.

I'm curious to see if you actually can learn a lesson from this johnny and be a normal member of society. Good luck. Gang griefing and bullying is not funny or cool, and makes you weak if anything.

As a side note, I would like to apologize to Jachit for what I said in the other post, I thought that video was of me...when it was of johnny doing something wrong. LOL Big misunderstanding there. I dont watch videos from unknown websites like that usually. What was he doing in that video anyways? Made me think the video was about me because jachit called me an idiot of the flaming section post...so ya I was confused. lol.
joker8baller, post: 101186, member: 835 Wrote:Regardless if he's satirical or not, ghosting & being a general asshat to other players is not tolerated on our servers. The proper way would be to record a demo and post it so we can deal with the issue. Taking it into your own hands is not a good route.

His chatlogs show that he is ghosting Friday & forcing team changes to continue to talk trash. Ghosting in itself is permanently bannable. Being gagged/muted a month is a lot better than being permanently banned.
I don't really think you can tell someone is ghosting through chat logs, seeing as people who are alive cannot hear or read the chat of those dead. It'd have to go through Steam message or something of that sort. Or am I missing a part of his logs that shows that he was ghosting Friday? I kind of skimmed through his logs.

Friday the 13th, post: 101203, member: 17395 Wrote:Anyways I feel a 1 month gag is appropriate. With your history bans you are getting closer to a permanent ban and that would be YOUR fault not mine. I also have japanese terrorist and dat pancake ignored for the same reasons. Trash talk and verbal harrassment of others all game.
We don't really trash talk and verbally abuse people as much as we are fucking around. We're just there to chill and have fun, but when someone doesn't play the objective and abuses the games mechanics, we tend to get a little pissed. If you have us ignored, then it shouldn't be a problem, right? If your play style was justifiable, you wouldn't be votebanned, right?

Friday the 13th, post: 101203, member:17395 Wrote:In NO WAY possible do I see JayCat's actions being admin abuse.Big Grin IMO it shows how far you go to disagree and lie about your sour actions.
I do not care about making friends in a game.... not when the actions of those people make me cringe when they say the things they do.

I'm curious to see if you actually can learn a lesson from this johnny and be a normal member of society. Good luck. Gang griefing and bullying is not funny or cool, and makes you weak if anything.
Gang grief and bullying? If you don't care for friends or social acceptability within the server, why would you care if he was "bullying" you or not? If they're ignored, there shouldn't be a reason as to why you would need him gagged/muted. You get votebanned for a reason, you get hate for a reason. If you don't care about the opinion of others, good. That's fantastic, but don't complain when you get banned or hate.
"banned three times for the same thing" is a little exaggerating i think iv been banned a day for Language before the little fancy racism one liner thing was placed in. Iv had my spray banned but that was like 8 months ago... Its still bunch of a BS though people talk much more shit than i do and nothing happens to them. But hey if you think i am getting off easy then i guess its all good.. no fricken problem JAYCAT for posting in admin abuse glad to make your days that much better (:
Yes, three times before. Here you can see for your self.

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...413&Submit
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Okay so 2 of them were over a year ago and the last one was 8 months. sweet.