Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Abusive player: N.B.B. NEVER BE BETA *Boyz Club*
This is johnnys gang buddy.

This is his chat thread:

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/1211735

I urge you to read waaaay back through his chat logs. It's all the same type of chat, and more importantly on Aug 25, 2013 11:37:00 am how he talks about his new clan and how racist he is (against white people I presume) This just isnt hatred towards me I feel its a black persons club of some type and they are attempting to high jack your server! lol...

As you can see, more harrassment from these guys today and more dirty chat from this guy. This guy I dont have ignored (Well...What is the sense right?)

Calling others faggots, using the N word.(I guess its ok for him though right?) and plain out harrassing myself and others. I think these guys are racist and just flat out annoying to other players. Not that it matters what color their clan is, but a clan all the same that is known griefers and like to gang up on their victims via internet. Proof enough for me. I dont think any person should tolerate this form of terrorism.

Would like to see a chat ban on this guy.
I find it an interesting stratedgy to:

1. Talk trash to people, to get them flustered ingame.
2. Not like what they say in return so you attempt to get everyone to voteban them.
3. Profit.

Guess it makes up for flat out bad aim and lack of being able to watch radar and play any kind of stratedgy at all.
As you can see by his stats...http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/1211735 All he can do is spray the p90. (Weak complaint I know, but noteworthy)

Also these are the guys ghosting with each other. I do not know if it is via Vent or speccers or what but they all seem to ghost with each other somehow.

Thank You for your time.
you guys get hard on each other or what? should we gag/mute/ban every single person on the server?
I will be checking the server all the day now. pop maps became the server which has most reports from players about players or about admins abusing the powers. I won't be shocked if there will appear another admin abuse thread about me in the nearest week.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
Nope...I do not get hard at all off these guys. :confused:
Nope...I feel you do not need to gag/mute everyone, just a select few that continue to makes others gaming time miserable.
Admins have some control over text chat and voice chat, they should exercise more of it on that server imo. Excessive slaying of players in any case at all imo is not called for.So they lose chat privileges for a while, big deal. [COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)]Its kinda like driving a car its a privilege NOT a right. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Especially when they deserve a chat ban.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]IMO only. Would you like me to extract some specific things that I find extremely offensive in his chat?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]This chat is like a disease it spreads to other players, I know I became victim to it...Thinking I could get away with it as well and lash back at them to give them a taste of what they dish out. Suckered.[/COLOR]
Friday the 13th, post: 101287, member: 17395 Wrote:[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]This chat is like a disease it spreads to other players, I know I became victim to it...Thinking I could get away with it as well and lash back at them to give them a taste of what they dish out. Suckered.[/COLOR]

Are you serious here? A disease? How much drama! Cmon, it's your choice to read chat or not. Some people don't even read chat.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
This is becoming a flame thread. I know it's not always meant to happen but this is happening way to often.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 101312, member: 16662 Wrote:This is becoming a flame thread. I know it's not always meant to happen but this is happening way to often.

Starting to notice it quite often. Same individuals, same type of thread, same results. I may just end up deleting posts and only leave the report itself and staff responses.

EDIT: Actually, I'm going to start doing that now.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]