Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why is that i am a jr.member and some one with 10 post is a FUCKING HERO MEMBER
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Ranks are changed by post, let say, you have 50 post, your rank will change from Jr. member to other type of rank.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
I think he means that if Hero Member is supposed to be better than a Jr. Member, why do people with less posts than him have the Hero Member badge. And the answer would be: Hero Member is apparently not better than Jr. Member.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Not sure, that's how the rank on this forum script came Big Grin
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
actually, i think someone fucked it up and it's supposed to be after Sr. Member...

ranks are as follows:
Newbie                  *
Hero Member        *****
Jr. Member            **
Full Member          ***
Sr. Member            ****
Mega Member      *
Ultra Member        *
That's how they were. Also, they go by the amount of posts a member needs to get that rank, not by order. I could fix it , but I'm not a administrator anymore.
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:That's how they were. Also, they go by the amount of posts a member needs to get that rank, not by order. I could fix it , but I'm not a administrator anymore.

that's what i was talking about, i didn't include the post counts in my reply because i don't want people spamming posts to get a certain rank. but juding by the * rating for each one it looks like hero is supposed to go after sr. but someone skrewed up the post counts and it got inserted before jr.

the question is, should i fix it?
Leaky Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:That's how they were. Also, they go by the amount of posts a member needs to get that rank, not by order. I could fix it , but I'm not a administrator anymore.

that's what i was talking about, i didn't include the post counts in my reply because i don't want people spamming posts to get a certain rank. but juding by the * rating for each one it looks like hero is supposed to go after sr. but someone skrewed up the post counts and it got inserted before jr.

the question is, should i fix it?
yeah hero should be between Sr and Mega
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
ok, rearranged them.

deal with it dawg.

locking topic.