Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal
Name: Azure
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52641042
Server: 24/7 Dust2

I try to join the server but it doesn't let me connect, it used to let me connect and say something like "Permanently banned auto exec bhop" or something along those lines. I don't know why it would say that or what it means. I would love some feedback on why I was banned and hopefully I can get unbanned.

Edit: I just tried joining a different war-lords server and it says: "Permanently banned. Reason: SMAC 0.8.4.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop"

I still do not know what this means and why it would say that. Please help!
This means that you were detected using a Bunny hop script about a month ago on 24/7 Dust2 DM server.

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...042&Submit=

Care to explain?
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1, post: 101347, member: 3284 Wrote:This means that you were detected using a Bunny hop script about a month ago on 24/7 Dust2 DM server.

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...042&Submit=

Care to explain?
I don't recall ever using scripts or even trying to bhop for that matter, I don't know why it would say that. I'm just trying to get unbanned, if you could provide any information regarding why it would ban me for a bhop script it would be greatly appreciated. Also, why does it say 4 ban evasions on source bans as well, I was never talked to by an admin or anything like that...
If you're lying azure you better admit it now or else you'll never be able play here ever again
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 101349, member: 16662 Wrote:If you're lying azure you better admit it now or else you'll never be able play here ever again
I am not lying, I am being completely truthful. I did not use scripts or even try to bhop for that matter. I just tried joining one day it it wouldn't let me join a team it just said "Permanently banned. Reason: SMAC 0.8.4.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop". Now it won't even let me join the Dust2 deathmatch server anymore.
Please wait for a Root Admin to reply to your Appeal.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
The ban is valid.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol