Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War-Lords Minecraft Server Trailer Video
Eternal, post: 101942, member: 478 Wrote:Erm, I was saying that files like that should be exchanged through PM's o_O

Only the first sentence was to you... lol.

Double post

When is this server going to be up?

It doesn't take more than two days to install a decent pack of mods with testing and a world-setup might take a week, depending on all that you're building.

EDIT FOR ADMINS: It's giving me server errors on the double-post feature
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
as for you its coming patients if you read everything i say you would understand why it takes a bit.

it would take us a week but currently my builder is busy but hes nearly done

Although I may launch the server incomplete meaning no mini games for the time being Sad.
PaSS, post: 102031, member: 350 Wrote:as for you its coming patients if you read everything i say you would understand why it takes a bit.

it would take us a week but currently my builder is busy but hes nearly done

Although I may launch the server incomplete meaning no mini games for the time being Sad.
I would be down for that.
[Image: NrozTn.gif]
Patients? Or Patience?

One of them is a person admitted to a hospital.
The other is a virtue of waiting.

And why aren't you building? I don't understand why you have a builder building? Unless you're talking about the Builder Bob scripts.

Do you have a list of mods that you have installed?

Things like Auto-Tree, McMMO, and Towny are awesome and really help in the growth and development of the servers.
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
btw j33f there not called "mods" there called "plugins"

2nd Yes i do

3rd The reason i do not build is cause i suck at it and the guy ive asked to do it is really good at building nice things