Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Please UNBAN ME
Donut, post: 101645, member: 16662 Wrote:You know that a second chance could mean buying a new counter strike source.
He already bought a second copy. That's what this thread is all about.
I think we should all just leave this up to the roots.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
I didnt only cheat one time and that was it, i did it like 5 times then got bored like ive said in the previous reply "i got bored and wanted to start playing legit again". The only way to know if im going to do it again or not is by giving me a second chance and i will show the admins that it will never happen again it was a one time thing.
mAgneTiK, post: 101671, member: 9809 Wrote:The cry of the penitent if ever I heard.
sorry i dont understand what do you mean?
Would definately be opposed to this, due to the fact of how much time you spent talking shit while cheating. Then you continued to deny cheating. Sorry, you were a high profile cheater/drama maker/troll. I hope you remain perma banned with your 4 other accounts.
Bunch of lies, you decide to cheat to stop playing.. Sure. Is that why you have a bunch of VACd IDs? When I called you out on it, you decided to trash talk me.

http://i.imgur.com/igR6jYI.png
Riser, post: 101677, member: 992 Wrote:Bunch of lies, you decide to cheat to stop playing.. Sure. Is that why you have a bunch of VACd IDs? When I called you out on it, you decided to trash talk me.

http://i.imgur.com/igR6jYI.png
I trash talked you because you would think i was cheating every time i played on the server and i didnt i would get bored then i would play legit and you guys would call hacks on me even tho i wasnt and thats why i would talk shit to you , now i know its hard to believe someone that cheated when he says im not cheating and whos gona say in the moment "yes im cheating" not many people you know your doing something wrong so your gona deny it, and about the other ids like ive said before i got 2 brothers who play css its not just me that has account in my house hold why is that so hard to believe? You think i would spend money on 3 different accounts and hack on all of them knowing im going to get banned, i only bought 2 account this one and the new i have, the other accounts are my brothers its on you if you want to believe me or not, i dont have the info but if you look at the other account they were bought around the same time and we all know you dont get vac in a month, whos gona buy 3 steam accounts around the same time? No one is going to hack get banned then buy an account and do it all over again 3 time in a row.
I know i did wrong on denying it on trash talking and the other bad thing ive done but thats not me anymore. You live and you learn

I've admit to cheating and all i asked was for a second chance.
Infected, post: 101682, member: 4976 Wrote:whos gona buy 3 steam accounts around the same time?

Someone that wants to have multiple accounts so they can cheat and buys several accounts when they go on sale? Just my guess.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
i dont have money to be throwing it out for a few weeks of fun
Infected, post: 101682, member: 4976 Wrote:I trash talked you because you would think i was cheating every time i played on the server and i didnt i would get bored then i would play legit and you guys would call hacks on me even tho i wasnt and thats why i would talk shit to you , now i know its hard to believe someone that cheated when he says im not cheating and whos gona say in the moment "yes im cheating" not many people you know your doing something wrong so your gona deny it, and about the other ids like ive said before i got 2 brothers who play css its not just me that has account in my house hold why is that so hard to believe? You think i would spend money on 3 different accounts and hack on all of them knowing im going to get banned, i only bought 2 account this one and the new i have, the other accounts are my brothers its on you if you want to believe me or not, i dont have the info but if you look at the other account they were bought around the same time and we all know you dont get vac in a month, whos gona buy 3 steam accounts around the same time? No one is going to hack get banned then buy an account and do it all over again 3 time in a row.
I know i did wrong on denying it on trash talking and the other bad thing ive done but thats not me anymore. You live and you learn

I've admit to cheating and all i asked was for a second chance.
I never accused you of cheating publicly ever, neither have I with anyone else unless they're already banned.

Anyway wait for a root admin to respond. They're the only ones who can decide.
ive made some wrong decisions in my past but that dosent mean i shouldn't be given a second chance.
I understand what your saying but its not like people are gona leave and not come back ever again just because they saw someone cheating in the server if anything they will see that the server gets rid of hacker and would make them wana play in that server more often.