Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Please UNBAN ME
Name: Infecte[d]
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20037658
Server: 24/7 Dust2 173.231.35.18:27015

I was banned really long time ago and ive stopped playing the game and decided to get back into it and i really regret walling on your server and also denying it. I would like to know if your guys are willing to give me a second chance i PROMISE i wont do it ever again, i just really miss playing on your server and i hope you guys could give me a second chance. I'm also no longer owner of that account because I bought a new one and this is my id but i havent been able to access your servers in this account ID:STEAM_0:1:54867587
Please and Thank You.Sad
Hi there.
This is not necessarily relevant, but how long has it been since you stopped cheating?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 101601, member: 9457 Wrote:Hi there.
This is not necessarily relevant, but how long has it been since you stopped cheating?
its been longer than a year, ive learned my lesson
Infected, post: 101603, member: 4976 Wrote:its been longer than a year, ive learned my lesson
Seems you've managed to get your old account banned on S@V3D, the10manclub, and disc-ff within the past year. Care to explain?
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
I started cheating because i wanted to stop playing the game and focus more on school and jobs and i knew that if i still had the account i would still play and not focus on school etc. But i cant say it was me that got the account banned from those servers during the past year because once i got my new account i passed it on to my little brother and hes been using it ever since, but i didnt stop playing for a few months and once i i got my stuff figured out ive decided to get back into it and start clean and ive been playing on my new account for about a year now Clean and it will stay that way, this is me being 100% honest. I know ive been banned from S@VED before but it was for not listening to the admins and that was long time ago but i did cheat on your guys server and regret it.
I'm not trying to be a douche, but you got your second account banned on disc-ff as well... what happened?
One of the admins though i cheated even tho there were other admins and people in the server denying it, but it was most because some people in the server though i was cheating and i talked to an admin about it not sure who it was but it wasnt TomFromMySpace which is an admin in FF and i was told by another admin that didnt think i cheated to make an appeal if i wanted to be able to play in the server and after that i just didnt want to go thru the procedure of appealing and arguing with an admin about how he shouldnt take people in the server opinion without him looking at the evidence. I also contacted another admin and asked if they had any proof and i was told they didnt, it was by admin choice. If you had ever played in their servers you will see that TomFromMySpace is always on top of the scoreboard and i think it was more personal because me and him had arguments after the first time he accused me and i know it was dumb from my part to disrespect an admin but in the moment i was heated because of the fact that he would accuse me of hacking just because i was better than him. I mean i know they are a big community and their decisions may effect the way you think because of my previous account but i really dont think you can make a decision depending on another admins act towards someone being better then them at a video game, because believe it or not there'r some immature admins out there that think just because they have the power to ban someone dosent always mean they are right. If you look at my history ive played competitive at a high level (MAIN) in 2008 and not everyone does that. I just hope you could give me a second chance and keep and eye on me if you feel like i might still be hacking and i will prove to you that ive had changed.
The choice to give you another chance will have to come from one of the root admins. Please be patient and wait for their response.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Alright thanks i appreciate your time.
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 101631, member: 17123 Wrote:I don't think he has learnt his lesson, if he has been banned off of so many servers.. Imagine how many servers he walls on and not been caught out.
That was back then tho i havent used hacks since i started playing again and dont think on doing it, Why you gotta be so hard Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper just because i did it once dosent mean im going to do it again ive learned my lesson. You've never done something your regret Sneaaky Fucking Sniper? A lot of people cheat to experience for the 1st time and want to know how it works, but then you regret it and wana start playing the game how its supposed to be, once i stopped playing i deleted my hack and quit for a few months then wanted to come and play again and decided to not cheat this time and be legit and play for fun because hacking is only fun for a few hours then its boring and you are restricted from servers. Lets be honest a second chance isnt gona hurt you guys one bit, if anything youll guys ban me if i start cheating which i wont but thats it and i think everyone deserves a second chance not just in a video game but in life you cant go thru life thinking that people wont change and you cant give second chances. Now if you guys decide to unban me and give me a second chance then its a win-win situation for both because im happy and you guys get one more player to play on your server everyday. And i dont mean unban this account because im currently not the holder of it i just want to be able to play on the account ive been using for the past year.