Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Diclon ban appeal for wrongly ban
Ok so I was playing on mg on a course map and little did I know a admin was talking to me for now saying my name ever.
Its not for so much as the time ban but for the fact they never said my name once and they put it on my for all I knew it could be to someone else. You have to understand on a course map when a admin said stop exploiting which I was not because all I was doing was stopping the things from moving saying "its ok" and its perfectly possible jumps and fixable for what i did all really had to do was move the platforms but instead they did not and they admin felt that without saying my name in anyway in admin chat I was suppost to know it was me. Whats I can do is what they can easily fix. I have the screen shots in console of what that admin said before they banned me.

First warning that I had no idea that was to me: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=178683490

Second screen shot of another right before they banned me: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=178683477

Idk how I could have griefed the people. They already knew how to fix it so I assume it would be alright to stop a moving platform from moving.
I hope this can go into further review because I believe they should have said my name instead of nothing doing anything and when I asked why I was banned I was ignored by this admin when it let me in the server for a bit saying I was banned for 1 hour for Map Exploit

STEAM_0:1:64575762

Ingame name : Diclonius
REJECTED

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol